Part 21

Chapter 21

Kristina POV

Few days later.

We were finally able to go home. My parents came for me. Since I just had a baby and I have no one home to help me with her, my mom suggested that I live with them for a while. And of course I said yes.

"How are you feeling now? "asked mom. I was resting on the love seat in the living room. I feel so exhausted.

" Well you know mom, exhausted ", I replied arching my back on the couch throwing my head back.

She looked at me and walked back into the kitchen.

It's been two days since I last saw Nate. He is probably going crazy now that I have a good heart enough to let him still be in Tiff's life. For I know for sure he doesn't deserve to be. Crystal already has a baby for him. But it's better now that I won't have to lie to Tiff about her dad when she grows up even though she still doesn't have his last name but his name on the birth certificate as her father.

" I made some ginger tea,"mom says, walking slowly with a mug of hot tea in her hands.

I smiled at her when she placed it in my hand. This is why I love this woman so much. She's so loving and caring. Even after I disappointed her and dad, they were still supportive. I hope I will be just like them with my kids someday. They're the best parents ever. And I don't know what I'll do if I ever lose them.

"Thanks mom,"I said smiling and placed the mug down on the short glass table.

"Now do you feel like a mom?"she asked, smiling big. I know mom is so happy right now but I didn't know she was this happy.

" yeah I guess so ". Not that I was lying. It's just that I haven't done much yet with Tiffany. She's in her crib sleeping upstairs now and dad is up there with her. I told you they're even more happy than I am.

" You'll get used to it, so when are you going back to work? "asked mom, shaking her cup of tea to stir it up.

Now that I think about it, I don't know when I'm getting back to work. Sure I have left Stella in charge but that was like two months ago when I was 8months pregnant. Crystal had also quit on that same day when I decided to stay home due to Tiffany coming soon. And I'm sure that time she went into Labour. So this means her baby is two months older than Tiff.

"Well, I don't know yet mom. Maybe in two months ''I suggested. And picked up my mug and took a sip.

" Okay that'll be great. Me and dad will watch over Tiff for you when you do so kay"she says. I looked at mom as if she's crazy.

"Mom you're so kind, but I can't stress you guys with Tiff. I know how much of a handful babies can be. I can always find a babysitter" I proclaimed. She rolled her eyes at me and shook her head.

"There's no way I'm gonna let you get some random person to watch over my new granddaughter when I could easily do that myself. And no you can't say no either. "she says. And now that she made a good point I wouldn't reject that.

****

" She's so cute and looks so much like you" says Leo while I hold Tiff in my arms.

Holding this small fragile blanket in my hand has me amazed by how tiny she is. And now I've come to realize that she really came out of me. From a dramatic pregnancy to a baby. This is all so good and amazing to take it seriously.

"Really? I think her face will shape some more as she grows. But for now all I see is Nate's face"i respond honestly.

Leo shifted from his seat when I said that. I know why though. He still has a strong dislike for Nate. But the thing I don't get is why he allowed me to give Tiffany Nate his last name when I had already decided that his last name would be hers.

I look up from Tiffany to him. I wanted to know how he felt. And what's on his mind.

"Are you okay with Nate being able to see Tiff? "I asked. Even if he wasn't I still wouldn't mind because Nate is Tiffany's father whether he likes it or not. I can't lie to my child so therefore she must know her real dad from now.

" No I am not mad. Why should I? He is her father after all, he has every right to see her. It's just that I think he was really wrong for hurting you" he says, but his facial expression says otherwise. I wanted to assure him that I'll be alright and that he doesn't have to worry about Nate. But on the same note I didn't want to.

I simply nodded my head and rocked Tiff in my arms. She looks so comfortable sleeping soundlessly in my hands. I had already breastfed her and everything so now she's taking her nap. Besides all she really does is sleep, eat, poop, cry and sleep again.

I still love her though. No matter who she looks like or what she does, she'll always be my baby and I will always love her.

"We can always have a baby of our own"I suggested. Hearing this come out of my mouth surprised me more than it surprised Leo.

"What? "he asked out of outer shock.

I just nod to clarify my words with a small smile forming on my lips and he smiled back also.

I'm being serious. When Tiffany turns 3 or 5 I would like to try for another baby. And I want this baby with Leo and him only.

"You know I love you right? "he says, looking at Tiffany.

I smiled knowing that this is the perfect time to tell him I love him too.

" yeah I know. And I love you too ''I cooed and in that instant he placed a gentle kiss on my lips.

I loved every moment of it. Feeling his soft lips on mines was the second best feeling ever. Then he bent his head and kissed Tiffany on her small cheek. I wrapped my unoccupied hand around his neck and smiled to myself.

Honestly I don't need anything else but this. A perfect loving  boyfriend, caring parents and my daughter.

Edited