Part 25

Chapter 25

Leo POV

I can't believe I really followed her home. I've stalked her all day whilst sitting in my car. I saw all her actions in that salon of hers. I really don't know how things went wrong for us. One minute we were such a strong couple, the next we fell apart.

It's been days since I last texted her. Honestly I thought giving her space would help her, but how wrong was I. Even though she might be happy with the space from me, I'm dying inside without her. That's how much I miss her.

She walked out the store all alone looking tired as ever. Yet I sat in my car that is parked in a distance making sure she ain't see me, watching her from there. She put on the close sign and went in her car. When she drove away, I took a few minutes sitting there in my car thinking of ways to approach her.

I can't watch the love of my life walk out my life. I have to do something to save our relationship. I don't care anymore about her busy life. I'll still be able to fit through. And I can't help to be saddened by her beautiful face when she looks so tired and depressed like that.

Checking the time on my phone, it's been 20 minutes since she drove away. What am I still doing here? I need to get to her as soon as possible. I took the cap off my beer bottle before throwing it down my throat ignoring the bitter taste. The more I think about Kristina the more I drink. Lucky I, for I'm not a light drinker. So after finishing my beer I started my car. I'm going to pay her a visit tonight.

I'm tired of Watching  her from the sidelines. It's time I pick up where I fall and make things right. She needs me more than I thought, and I need her more than anything right now.

And I miss our daughter Tiffany. Doesn't matter if I'm not her biological father, I still feel the connection I had with her. She's still my little princess. And will forever be. I miss her so much and I know she misses me too.

This is going to be a long drive.

****

Reaching my destination, I parked the car outside Kristina's parents gate opening. I'm surprised they left the gate open anyways. I quickly rearranged myself in the car. I make sure my locks look freshly fine and grab the flower I brought. I hope this makes up for all the time I've been missing. All the heart breaks I caused. All the sleepless nights and everything else.

Feeling nervous I shook myself off and popped a mint in my mouth. Place my phone in my pocket and get out of the car. I walked as quickly as I could to the house. Knowing damn well that she's not asleep yet. I waited two minutes to come up with the courage to knock. I miss this house too. Although it's her parents own. I still found love here

<<bom boom>>I knocked.
And I stood with the flower in my hands nervously.

I heard some shuffling inside and the soft sound of dishes being touched.

So I start knocking again. <} bam bap>> "open up Krissy, it's me" i
Called out desperately.

I stood there with my free hand to my chest. I can't wait any longer. This is too much for me. And her reaction will probably kill me. I mean it's in the middle of the night, who does such a thing as knocking on people's doors at this time? She might not like this one bit but I don't care. Seeing her face is enough for me.

I knocked once more. And this time she was very close. She opened the door a little bit and asked "And who the fudge are....." she didn't finish her sentence when she looked up.

"Leo?" she called out but it was more like a question. As if she couldn't believe it was me at her door.

"Yes it is He" I answered smiling.