Part 32

Chapter 32

Nate POV

"Nate take me home!"says a very drunk Crystal.

Yes I said it Crystal, don't get ahead of yourself we're not together but somehow we were at the same club. Well her friends always go out their way to try make us get back together. As much as I want to take advantage of her drunk self , it's wrong so I won't do it.

So obeying her pleas I took her home, since I don't know where her house is , I took her to our old house 'home'. Not long ago My daughter Tiffany was here with me and my family. They were getting so used to her and their bond was stronger than anything I saw. My family loves Tiffany so much they even bought her many gifts for her birthday party. Which I did tell them not to get her anything. I had enough money to pamper her on my own. Surely I don't know how I got her to come home with me for I know Kristina wasn't going to let her come easily. But I was brave , brave enough to take her from Kristina even with the guilt of hurting Kristina pain my heart. Anyway which way you put it she's  still my daughter so therefore I had every right to take her with me. I've been taking care and getting to know her from the day she was born. So therefore I deserved every right to take her to my house to meet my family.

Anyways back to a drunk Crystal. She relaxed her head on the seat as I sped home. "Nate please slow down, I'm catching a headache"she whispered hissing, and I did slow down.

I don't know how I'm her drunk state. She even remembered my name. I can't believe that she's actually talking to me. And to be honest it's put me at ease every time she says my name. And I feel like every time I see her I'm slowly falling in love again. Not like the beginning now, it wasn't a strong love at first but I can assure you that we'll be together again. Well I'm hoping.

"Are we home yet?''She Asked holding her head, I honestly don't know why she drinks that much if she knows she's lightweight. Anything could have happened to her.

As we approached home I carefully and slowly parked the car just so I wouldn't shake her as much as possible. Getting out the car I rolled up every window and spring out the car to her side. "Come on Babe, lets get you inside"I suggested, reaching out for her and she allowed me to lift her out the car.

She looks so beautiful in that body right pink fitting dress. It's a cut v-neck dress and her short curly bob truly suits her more than anything. Wow I've missed her aye, I feel like a kid who's received an ice cream holding her in my arms like that. I took a moment to embrace this time as much as I can.

With my right hand I grabbed my keys from my pocket and locked the car. I swiftly unlocked our house door and closed the door behind us. I calmed those stairs as fast I could with her in my arms bridal style. Reaching to our bedroom I place her down gently. I let her go and was about to leave her there "No ..please don't go Nate"She pleaded opening her eyes looking directly at me.

"The thing I don't get is how you remember my name even in your drunk state"I said, now walking back to the bed and taking a seat next to her.

"You May think I'm drunk, but scratch that Just make love to me Nate. Please..."she begged and look at her if she's crazy. We were nowhere close to this.

"Are you crazy? You don't mean none of this Crystal, you're just drunk. I don't think I'm rejecting you or anything but I can't" I reason with her. She looked at me hurt and slowly closed her eyes.

"I'm not drunk Nate I'm just tipsy. You think I'm dumb enough to get drunk. I'm just a little bit tipsy. Look '' she paused a little now sitting up and reached out for my hand, " I tried to move plenty of times, but I couldn't. You were on my mind every single time even till now. (Laughs) I even tried to break Kristina relationship for revenge." She admitted, and I felt like a teen who just found out his crush was also crushing on him.

I fell in love again. It lasted a minute and then I caught myself realizing that she's only saying these to me because she's drunk. I shake my head and stare at her hand on top of mine. Her warm beautiful slender hand.

"You're drunk Crystal, tell me this when you're sober tomorrow morning"I insist feeling hurt as ever telling her this, knowing she won't be saying this in the morning at all.

"Why? Why don't you believe me Nate? I still love you you know."She tries again, I shake my head no.

"Anyways let me go get your bath ready. Shower tonight so you can sleep and I'll get you some water to drink and we'll talk tomorrow. And if you still want us to do things we'll do it after we talk. Deal?" I said. I know this is the right thing I'm doing, I'm not taking advantage of her and will never.

"Okay then Deal!"she says smiling, removing her warm hand.

I got up , "Well I'll give you your privacy as I get the hot water running in the bathroom for you"I said, I slowly made my way to the door.

"Nate!"she called out and I once again looked back at the beautiful goddess sitting on my bed. "Thanks for everything" she said, I shook my head in acknowledgment and walked out to the bathroom.

Tomorrow is promised to no one but hopefully it won't be as bad as the past. Tomorrow is going to be a very long day. Sighs.