Chapter 10

Normal P.O.V

"My name is Alexander Hamilton," he paused. "and I'm a reincarnate." Alex stated, looking up into Leslie's eyes, watching them as they flashed with emotion, Alex instantly being pulled into a hug, the smaller laughing softly, hugging back.

Alex stepped back and looked at the casts' faces, laughing at them.  Jonathan was still hugging George.  Once Groff stepped back, George pulled off the crown and wig, revealing bright blue, spiky hair.

"Uhhhh, George, when did you do this?" Hercules asked. 

"Alex helped me two days ago." George said with a shrug. 

"Yeah, and my arms are blue, those gloves needed to go higher." Alex said, scanning over his arms that were covered in the residue of blue dye.  John sighed, just rubbing the bridge of his nose, mumbling the word "Idiot."

"S-so, you..." Phillipa started, and soon Anthony took over. "You are all them!" He exclaimed. "Oh my Gosh, and John and Alex are a thing!" Phillipa shrieked, everyone brightening up at that, making them all laugh.

"Well, then this will come as a surprise," Alex started.  He was ready to tell everyone who was dating who and the pronouns.

"John and I are dating.  Lafayette and Hercules are dating.  Lafayette uses they/them pronouns.  Eliza is dating Maria.  Peggy is asexual and uses xe/xyr pronouns.  Burr and Theodosia are dating, and Jefferson and Madison are dating." Alex finished, shooting a glance at the last duo he listed off.

"Well, you know what Alex, fine, we are." James stated. 

"YESSSSSSSS!" Alex hugged James around his middle, Alex burying his face in James' chest. "I knew it Jemmy! YAS!" Alex fanboyed, and James laughed, Jefferson rolling his eyes. 

"Oh, plus mes amis.  Thomas and I are brothers, well twins."

"Okay, the fuck?  That needs an explanation." Daveed said.  Thomas laughed, quickly explaining it.

Everyone broke into conversation, Christopher going straight to Washington.  After a couple of minutes, everyone had quieted down since Jefferson and Hamilton had started to get into an argument, and were starting to shout at each other.

"You and your fucking magenta penguins, I swear-!"

"What is it with you and penguins?!  It seems as though I'm arguing with a child!"

"You are so insufferable, why don't you just- MMHMP!" Alexander was stopped as John had put a hand over his mouth, wrapping his arms around Alex, holding him in place.

"What is your boyfriend on Laurens?!" Thomas asked, however Madison put a hand on Jefferson's shoulder.  "Thomas~" James said in a warning way.  Thomas sighed, backing off.

"But Alex, what are you on?" John asked, removing his hand.  "Ask Lin."

"Oh shit." Lin paled, everyone turning towards him.  "I may have, left a 5 hour energy, at your house."

"But, we drugged you.  You were asleep for 10 hours, how if it still in your system?" Hercules asked, highly concerned.  Alex was so small and hyper that a 5 hour energy will keep him up for an extra 20 hours.

Alex reached in his pocket, pulling out the empty bottle.  "I hid it in the onesie." Alex stated. 

"Oh my God, we are all going to die!" Peggy yelled, throwing xyr hands up in the air.  "Lin, he is your problem until he crashes!" Xe shouted.

"NOOOOO!" Lin cried.  "Alex, stay with Lin, I'll see you in a couple of days." John said, dumping the responsibility of his boyfriend on Miranda.