Chapter 5

4 month time skip!

Alex's P.O.V

"Fuck!" I exclaimed, jumping up and down as I held my foot the pan just fell on.  It was barely 7am, and I had only gotten two hours of sleep last night, but I wanted to be nice and make breakfast for my 4 roommates.

Yeah, Lin had basically moved in now, but he still had his other apartment closer to the city since that is where he had to meet up with family as well as other musicians and writers who were working on the 'Hamilton' project with him. 

Lin was now 6 years into this project, and was hoping to have it done and on stage within the next year.  All of the songs had basically been written, and there were currently 44, we were planning to do finalizing, and maybe adding one or two more parts, but nothing too big. 

Today, however, Lin and I were going to head down to his apartment to go meet two of the people Lin works with on this project, that he also worked with for 'In The Heights'. Lin and I planned to head over to his apartment and finally I'd be able to meet Thomas Kail and Alex Lacamoire, the two people who were helping Lin direct and compose the music for Hamilton. 

But I wasn't sure if I was going to introduce myself as Hamilton, or Harrison.

"Shit-shit, shit that hurts." I whined as I bounced on my uninjured foot.  I could hear someone shuffle down the hallway and I cursed again, I didn't mean to wake anyone up, I wanted to just make some pancakes. 

I frowned as I saw John and Lin stumble into the room tiredly. Lin has been growing out his hair, and it was almost as long as mine now.  John's frizzy and curly hair was thrown all over his head, while Lin's was just thrown into a messy pony-tail. 

"Sorry," I whispered, picking up the pan from the floor.  "I didn't mean to wake anyone." I sighed, putting the pan on the stove.  I looked down the hallway to see if I woke Herc or Laf, but they could just have fallen back asleep if they did.

"Are you okay Alex?" Lin mumbled, rubbing out the sleep from his eyes. "Yeah, sorry about that again." I mumbled the apology again.  I sighed, turning back to the stove, turning it on as I grabbed the already mixed batter from the counter, pouring three pancakes into the small pan.

I soon felt two warm, strong arms wrap around my waist.  "Hey John," I sighed, leaning back into my tall boyfriend as he pressed his body against mine, resting his chin on my shoulder. 

"You two are so cute, it's gross." Lin laughed, grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge.  "Heh~" John laughed quietly, sending a shiver down my back.

"To be honest Alex, from reading your older letters," I groaned, knowing where this was going.  "I always thought you were bi and John was gay." Lin said. 

"Yeah-" I laughed, flipping over the pancakes. "I'm still kinda of pissed at the idea that anyone who wants to can read those." I spoke as I leaned into John as he stood up straight, wrapping his arms tighter around my waist, holding his hands together in front of me. 

"You two are so gross, it's adorable mes amies." Laf chuckled as he walked into the kitchen, pulling his mane of hair up, Herc following behind.

"Sorry, did I wake you two up too?"

"Oh, you mean that cursing and a loud bang, of course not." Hercules replied.

"Sarcastic asshole." I mumbled, making John laugh into the back of my head before pulling away, where I instantly missed the heat of his body against mine.  I made a soft whining noise as John made his way to the fridge to get a drink, making him chuckle at me.