Chapter 12

1 month later

Normal P.O.V

The cast and the reincarnates were spewed throughout the theater. There were people in the seats, on the stage and throughout the backrooms and dressing rooms. The people were all working with their respective doppelgangers, going through lines and choreography.

Currently, John and Lin were working in one of the backrooms. John couldn't get one of his lines right, while doing the dance moves. He could do it when standing still, but when he was moving he couldn't. John kept stuttering through the lines, and every time he did he cursed himself out.

Lin was coaching John through on the line once again while Hercules, Lafayette, Oak, Daveed, Jonathan and Jasmine were sitting against the wall, talking softly to one another.

Lin ran through the moves once more, and then leaned up against the wall. John tried again, and got it. Lin cheered.

"Thank you so much Alex!" John cheered, running and wrapping his arms around Lin's neck, pulling him into a hard kiss. Lin just stood there in shock.

"A-A-Anthony, w-what the hell!?"Lin squeaked, under the impression that he had been teaching Anthony this whole time..

"EXCUSE ME!?" Alex then shouted, emerging from the door way. John backed up from Lin, his face bright red with blush and embarrassment as he started stuttering apologies.

"A-Alex, but, I....." John gulped, and then a loud laugh broke out from the people sitting against the wall. Following Alex was Anthony, who Lin just looked bewildered at.

"I-I, John?" Alex questioned. John just ran forward and captured Alexander into a death hug. "I'm sorry! I thought Lin was you, I- I'm so sorry!" John stuttered out, but Alex shushed him with a kiss. "Don't worry, I've done it too. But I never kissed Anthony, I swear Jasmine." Alex threw that out in the girl's direction, which she just nodded with.

"Lin, are you okay?" Alex asked, looking over John's shoulder as his boyfriend just buried his head in Alex's shoulder in embarrassment.

"Y-yeah, I just thought it was Anthony, which confused the shit out of me." Lin chuckled, his face still holding a light blush.

"I don't swing that way~" Anthony said in a slurty tone, throwing a wink at Lin.

"But I do~" Groff slurred, wiggling his eyebrows. Alex laughed softly, patting his distressed boyfriend on the back. "I'm sorry." John mumbled.

"John, baby, it's okay, it was a mistake."

"I should have known, I thought he was too tall." Alex frowned.

"Now that's just mean." Alexander pouted, hugging John once tightly before pulling away.

During their exchange, Lin made his way over to Groff, throwing himself next to the taller who was sitting on the floor and leaning on him.

"Hold me!" Lin whined, making the group laugh and Groff instantly wrap his arms protectively around Lin. They weren't dating, but they sure did act like it. It was just adorable. (!!!)

John blushed and apologized again, but Alex shushed him, holding his finger against John's lips, efficiently shutting his boyfriend up before pulling him into another hug.

"Hey guy-...... what did I miss?" Peggy sung as xe popped into the room, holding onto the siding, hanging off of it.

Lafayette burst out laughing again, explaining what had happened, making Lin and John hide themselves in their friend/boyfriend. Peggy just snickered, fully pulling xerself into the room.