Chapter 19

Normal P.O.V

"I would like to bring Lin-Manuel Miranda to the stage!" Alexander announced, everyone in the crowd silenced themselves immediately.

Lin slowly made his way onto the stage, waving at the silent crowd, inwardly laughing. Lin made his way between Alexander and Eliza, waving a little high to Phillip, who clapped back happily.

"Hello everyone. I see that there is a bit of a confusion here, so let me introduce you to everyone. But first, I'd like to call the original cast to the stage." He turned.

"Leslie, Anthony, Daveed, Oak, Philippa, . . ." He continued listing off everyone of the original cast, who went to stand with their reincarnate partner.

After everyone was on the stage, Lin wrapped an arm around Alexander's neck, Phillip between the duo.

"Would you like to introduce yourself?" Alexander looked at John, who nodded, wrapping an arm around his boyfriend's waist.

"This is John Laurens, and I am Alexander Hamilton, we are reincarnates." The crowd was silent and then burst into shouts and more applause. Some accused them of fakes, but most were shocked, clapping, it hitting them who these people were.  Everyone was standing, clapping and hollering at everyone on the stage.  Alexander laughed, along with Phillip, who giggled as he clapped his hands on his father's cheeks.

Once everyone settled down, Alexander continued.

"This is Eliza, Maria, Peggy, and Angelica. There is Jefferson, Madison, Lafayette, Hercules, and Washington." He motioned to each person, who waved at their name. "We also have Theodosia, and Theodosia Jr. here today. And finally, King George, with his amazing hair," George pulled off his crown, and the bright blue hair was another shock.

"And finally this kid here. Some know him as Benjamin, but he's actually the reincarnation of my son, Phillip."

It took a while for everyone to settle down again.

"We hope you all had a great show, and I'll shine one more thing on all of you before you leave it to the News. Would anyone like to know who we are dating?" There were cheers and shouts, and when it settled down there was the lone shout of "LAMS IS REAL?!" Alexander laughed.

"I don't know who said that, but yes, it is. John and I are dating, but, but!" He quieted down the crowd again. "Eliza and Maria are as well. Laf and Hercules are, and Madison and Jefferson are, along with Burr and Theodosia." Everyone cheered, not many bothered by the fact that all of those couples, excluding Burr's, was homosexual.  (Well, Laf uses they, but the audience doesn't know that.)

They knew there would probably be hate and such for it later on, but they couldn't care less. This was who they are, and that's that.

"You might have heard my name and my infamous twitter battles under Alexander Harrison," there were gasps. "So you've probably seen me in action." Alexander laughed and John rolled his eyes.

Lin shot him a look, that told him he was gonna need to wrap it up.

"We wanted to do this tonight to help bring awareness and acceptance to the LGBT+ and the Reincarnation community. If you have any questions, hit me up on Twitter, or send in questions to News reporters, because we all know that there will be a lot of interviews. I love all of you who have seen this musical as what it is and has accepted our communities. I love you, New York! I love you, USA! GOODNIGHT!" And with that, the camera streaming ended, the lights dimmed on stage and turned on in the crowd, and the curtain closed.

God, that was a good show.

-

The News was exploding and traveling fast.