Chapter 14

three weeks later

Normal P.O.V

Everyone had gotten through their shows without any incidents, or anyone questioning that it wasn't the original cast.  It was currently everyone's week off.  Friday, 5 days away, they would have the live show.  The live show had been all over the news, and plenty of people have gotten interviews from Lin and the rest of the cast.  It seemed as though the whole nation was sitting on the edge of their seats, ready for live showing.

Phillip and Mariana had been doing better.  The mother decided to not bother getting her son tested to see if he was reincarnate.  She trusted Alexander's word, plus there was going to be a mandatory testing when he went to school anyways, she rather not spend the money if it wasn't necessary.

Alex, John and Eliza all took turns watching Phillip.  With Mariana working long hours, and so many different people who loved the boy so much, she felt no need to keep him in Day Care anymore. 

They had not announced to the rest of the group that they had found him, just the ones who currently live with Lin, and obviously, Eliza. 

Today, however, everyone decided to get together.  Their huge get-to-togethers were kind of chaotic.  Mariana decided to come and bring Phillip, or as everyone else knew him as, 'the famous Benjamin'.

They all met up at the theater.  It was the best place since it was usually empty, besides a couple of workers, but they usually left them alone.

Once everyone had arrived, and bid their hellos to baby Phillip, Alex, obviously, jumped on top of the table, which had food on it.  But, he didn't care, he wasn't stepping in it. 

"So, we have an announcement!" Alexander shouted, quieting everyone down.

"Are you and John getting married??!!" Groff shouted, making the younger blush.

"No." Jonathan whined.  "As you've all seen, Benjamin is here today." Alex announced.  Mariana decided to pass up her son to his past father.  Alex brought his son up on his hip, looking at him.  There were some 'Ahh's and 'so cute's thrown throughout the group.

"Well, the announcement is about little Ben here.  His real name is...." Alex paused, a smirk falling onto his lips. "Phillip Hamilton!" Alex beamed as he watched everyone's faces.

"WHAT?!" half the group yelled, making everyone who already knew burst out laughing.

"It's true mon amies." Lafayette said.

"Really?!" Phillipa squealed, taking the opportunity to start counting in French.  For some reason, that was the go to thing to do to prove that Ben was a reincarnate.  Phillip sang along, being so familiar with it.  Once he changed the tune, Phillipa stopped and cheered.

Everyone went through, congratulating Alex and Eliza on finding their son, as well as Mariana for putting up with Alex's antics to this point.

"He's so adorable!" Jasmine cooed over the baby.

Phillip looked at Anthony, and somehow, could tell that Anthony was not this Dada.

"So, how does it all work, with Mariana and Eliza and such?" Anthony asked Alex.

"Well, Mariana said I'm still his father, and so is John. Eliza and Maria and Mariana are all his mothers and the rest of you are like Phillip's aunts and uncles. He calls Eliza 'mother' like he always has, Mariana 'mama', like usual, and Maria, though only in photos, 'mom'. I'm his 'father or papa' and John is 'dada or daddy'." Alex explained to the group who just awed at the complexity in which the 2 year old had constructed. As well of the fact that they were Phillip's aunts and uncles.