Chapter 22

Donald Trump:

Regarding Mr. Hamilton's claims, I will also announce that I plan to run for the next election.  However, Alexander, can you confirm or deny this?

Video Link

Alexander Harrison

Replying to @DonaldTrump

Do not call me Alexander Mr. President, Mr. Hamilton will suffice.

Alexander Harrison

Replying to @DonaldTrump

Regarding the video, I will now confirm.  Yes, I will be running for President in the 2020 election, and @ThomasJeffries will run with me in my election.

Video Link

Thomas Jeffries

Replying to @DonaldTrump and @AlexanderHarrison

I will also confirm that I will be running in the 2020 election as Mr. Harrison's VP.

Video Link

2 hours earlier

Everyone once again met up at the same diner for breakfast, no one really wants to wait until they got back into the city, and none of the apartments here had food since nobody had stayed there in so long.

Alexander had brought his laptop there, typing on it furiously.  The group just ignored him.

There were other people in the diner this time, but the group paid no attention to them.  Everyone ordered, waiting more than 45 minutes for their food and then digging in.  John had already cut Alexander off after 5 coffees and was currently berating him to eat something other than buttered toast.

The news was playing in the background quietly, but then a picture of all of them appeared, in the same diner they were currently in.

"Turn it up!" Hercules shouted, one of the girls working at the register did so, looking at the screen

The blonde lady on the news was talking, and everyone in the diner turned to look at the screen. 

".......Early this morning, a video of newly discovered reincarnate, Alexander Hamilton, along with others such as Geroge Washington, John Laurens and Thomas Jefferson, and many of the Broadway stars from the hit Musical 'Hamilton' were at a Diner in Columbia University yesterday. In this video we are about to show you, Mr. Hamilton has made a very big claim, let's watch..."   The footage cut to the video, which started once Alexander climbed on the table, continuing all the way through when John yelled 'loop-holes bitches!', Which was appropriately bleeped out.

"We have no confirmation from Mr. Hamilton or Mr. Jefferson if this is true, or when they had planned to release this to the media.  We are working on getting a statement from them, but as of now, The White House has made claims of running again.  This video was released just an hour after the other,"

The footage cut again, this time showing Trump's Speaker at a podium, the woman answering a question from a man in the audience.

"What does President Trump have to say about Hamilton stating his plan for running."  The woman paused before answering.