Chapter 25- Final

Bringing this last chapter to you from NYC!!!!!!!! Spending spring break in New York with my family, and let's just say, I love it. Anyways, onto the final chapter, Love you!

Normal P.O.V

The hit musical 'Hamilton' has continued to be practically the biggest show on broadway for the past year and a half now. The Richard Rogers theatre was packed every night the show was open, and the ticket lottery helped bring in two lucky guests every show for extremely discounted tickets. Lin was counting down the days until his final performance, which was only 2 months away in June, and all of the reincarnates were ready for their last show, which would come the day before Lin's, having had a show only one show a week. However, the best part is is that it was completely at random, which was a pleasant surprise for the people at those shows.

Basically everyone had moved into, or near, the city. Washington and King still lived over by Columbia, since Washington was still a professor there, even though he had to kick out random people more often than not for sneaking into classes to try to meet him, talk to him, or take pictures, while the students were only like that the first week or so.

Burr and Theodora with Theo Jr. moved into a nice sized apartment in Upper Manhattan, along with the sisters with Maria, but a different building than Lin and V, and the Rev. Crew. Lin and V had a one-room apartment just down the hall from the Rev Crew's two-room apartment, with Mariana and Phillip moving with them, two floors up. Alex and Lin had helped Mariana moved and covered anything that she couldn't at the time, Alex making sure that he was near his son and his son's biological mother in this time.

Now, almost every time that anyone from the group went out into the city, they were noticed by one or more people, but none of them really cared. The fans were usually very sweet and kind about meeting them, especially the teens that would kinda eye them and then creep up, asking kindly for a photo and then sometimes signing a sheet of paper of something that they had on them.

It wasn't like Alexander didn't not ever have a pen or something on him, and plenty of extra paper for that matter.

Anyways, back to the present.

Recently, some of the teachers in the local districts had been running short for the overcrowding classrooms, and since Lin was once a teacher, he told the schools that he would be open to sub, thoroughly warning them that he could only teach English and Drama properly, and history, since he had loved it as a kid, but everything else wasn't really up his alley. Not that he really taught the students anyways, Lin would usually just pass out whatever worksheet the teacher left, and then ranted and took questions for the rest of the hour.

However, Lin was up late last night with Vanessa, and then Mariana's boss called her in around 4 AM because of a power outage at their work building, leaving Lin with a last minute babysitting job with a sick Phillip, so Eliza and Maria said they would come over, but they went on a mini vacation upstate, so they wouldn't be there until after high school started, so Lin called Alex to take over until around lunch.

Alex was not ready, saying that he was now rushing out of the house, pulling on his jeans and an oversized shirt that was probably Herc's, and a dark green sweater that John had worn the night before. Alex combed his hair back with his fingers as he grabbed his book bag and phone, giving a sleepy John a kiss on the way out.

Hamilton got to the high school right as the first bell rang, checking in with the front office as he made his way through the halls to an AP US sophomore class at the school, opening the door and dropping his stuff on the desk, sitting on the desk as well instead of the swivel chair.

"Alright history nerds, I'm Mr...". Alex paused, smirking. "Mr. Miranda, you probably know me from 'Hamilton'," there was a bit of cheering, but Alex calmed it down. "You can just call me Lin, and even though I know history, I'm just going to rant about things from the revolution-" Alex then started a long rant about the Revolution, little notes of the people that were portrayed in Hamilton, trying to keep away from an angry rant on Jefferson, but ultimately failing.