Chapter 1: My Love's Like a Star

*Camila's P.O.V*

It's been three weeks.  Three weeks without my Lolo.  Three weeks without her hugs, her kisses.  Three weeks without hearing her voice or seeing her beautiful green eyes.  I didn't know missing someone could hurt so much.  I tried to stay by her side everyday and everynight but the girls did everything they could to pry me away from Lauren.  They convinced me to stay at the hotel and get some rest for a few days.  Although they take turns sitting with me and making sure I'm okay, I've never felt so alone in my life.  My life is filled with nothing but darkness.  I feel numb to the world around me.  I don't know what I'd do without Lauren.  If something actually happened to her I don't know what would have happened to me.  When she wakes up, I'll never let her go.  Ever.

*Lauren's P.O.V*

I haven't heard or felt Camila around me in a few days, or what have seemed like a few days.  I have no concept of time.  Did she give up on me?  Why can't I just wake up?  I'm so mad at myself for putting Camila through this.  I just want to run into her arms, hug her, and never let her go.  I want to kiss her soft, sweet lips.  I want to run my fingers through her beautiful hair.  I want to feel her legs wrapped around mine.  I just want her.

I hear someone come into my room.  I hear my machines beeping slightly as buttons are being pushed, it must be a nurse.  She does what I assume is her normal routine, and leaves silently.  I've been left alone with my thoughts for far to long.  It's unhealthy.  I feel like this almost makes for a worse expirience than broken bones or something.  Now I'm being tortured from the inside.  My thoughts never seem to leave me alone.  I'm missing my Camzi so much.  I just want to get better.  I just want Camila.  It's funny when you have all the time in the world to live, we stop to think and when we have all the time in the world think, we just want to get up and live.  

*Camila's P.O.V*

I sit on my bed and finally decide I couldn't just sit here any longer.  I grabbed my guitar and ran out of the room.  I got stopped at the front door.  

"Mila, where are you going?" Normani stepped in front of me.

"I need to see Lauren." I pleaded knowing that they wanted me to take a break from hurting myself by just watching Lauren lay in bed motionless.

Normani shook her head, "I don't think that's a good idea."

I push past her, "This is something I have to do, Mani." with that I ran down the hall, Mani disappearing behind me.

- - - - - - - - - 

I was greeted in the hospital lobby by Dinah and Ally, both scowling at me.  They crossed their arms and stopped me from going any further.  "We got a call from Mani saying you'd be here shortly." Dinah said.

I tried to get away from them but they wouldn't budge.

"No no." Ally stated, "Don't even.  What are you doing?  You know just watching Lauren isn't good for you.  You know this hurts you."

I pouted and sighed heavily, "But not seeing her hurts me more." I mumbled, looking at my feet.

Dinah noticed my guitar on my back, "What's that for?" she questioned.

I shrugged slightly, "I dunno.  I thought maybe singing to her would help."  I could feel the tears prickling in my eyes.

Ally and Dinah's faces softened.  "That a good idea," Dinah half smiled. "Go."  she stated simply stepping out of my way.

"I love you too so much!" I exclaimed, running down the hall and to the elevator.

During my alone time in the elevator I had time to think about it all.  Think about life.  Think about Lauren.  Think about love.  Just think about all that is good and bad in the world.  The elevator ride was not even 5 minutes at most but more thoughts raced through my head than I ever thought could.  It was in that moment that I realized no matter how angry Lauren makes me, no matter what happens between us, at the end of the day she's the one I want to come home to.  She's the one that makes all the wrongs seem so right.  She makes my heart sing.  I've never felt this way before.  It's crazy having all these thoughts at one time.  It's interesting how I have never really had theses kind of thoughts before.  I've never really thought this deeply about my feelings.  I mean, I always knew I loved Lauren.  I have ALWAYS been in love with Lauren.  But I never realized how attatched I was, how I just really can't live without her.  I never realized I'd miss all the little things about her.  Maybe we are the way we are because of the people we're with, or maybe we just pick the people we need.  However it works, when you find each other you should never let them go.