Chapter 7: Miserable at Best

*Lauren's P.O.V*

I rolled over in my bunk, feeling next to me even though I knew Camila was in her own bunk.  I felt bad for banishing her from mine.

*Flashback to earlier that night*

Camila climbed into bed next to me.  "Hi Baby." she whispered, snuggling into me.

"Hey Camila." I said dryly.

She frowned, "What's wrong, Lolo?"

Her tone of voice pound me on the inside, I felt horrible for what I was about to do.  "Can we not do this right now?" I asked her, trying to put some kind of sweet emotion into my voice.

"What do you mean?" she tilted her head, confused.

I sighed and scooted away from her slightly, "I just want a goodnight sleep.  Go back to your bunk, Camila.  I'll talk to you in the morning."

She looked so crushed, like I had just taken her heart and stepped on it.  "Oh, okay.  Goodnight Lauren." she then climbed out of my bunk silently and into her, snapping her curtain shut.  I cringed at her use of my full first name.  She normally doesn't call me Lauren unless she's being super serious or if she's really upset.

"I'm so sorry, Karla Camila." I murmured quietly to myself, letting tears fall down my cheeks.

*Back to current time Lauren's P.O.V*

I heard sniffles and muffled sobs coming from Camila's bunk.  It's probably been around an hour and a half or so since I kicked her out of my bed.  I wanted so badly to jump into her bed, wrap my arms around her, and comfort her, but I couldn't because I was the problem.  I'm always the problem.

My nails dug into my wrist and I whimpered.  The louder her cried got, the harder my nails dug into my arm.  After a few minutes my curtain drew back a little bit.  "Lauren?" It was Dinah's voice.

I turned to face her, "Yes?" I said emotionless.

"Your girlfriend is, ya know, crying in her bunk." she whispered, gesturing to Camila's bed.

I shrugged and rolled back over, "Yeah, I know."

"Are you going to go talk to her?" she questioned, putting her hand on my shoulder trying to make me turn back over.

I yanked myself from her grasp. "No.  You can if you want to.  If not, just leave her be.  She'll get over it." I pulled my covered over my head.

I heard my curtain close and Dinah walk over to another bunk, drawing back the curtain.  A few whispers were swapped and I heard her climb into the bed.

*Camila's P.O.V*

I heard Dinah angrily whispering at Lauren but I couldn't make out what they were saying.  Soon Dinah's head popped into my bunk.  I tried to stop my cries but it didn't work.  They just kept rolling out.

"You okay, Cammi?" Dinah whispered, I could make out a sympathetic look on her face.  I opened my mouth to speak but no words came out so I just shook my head viciously.  "Do you need a hug?" Dinah asked, frowning.

"Yes please." I croaked out between sobs.

Dinah climbed into my bunk and opened her arms widely, allowing me to climb into them.  I grabbed a fistful of her shirt and buried my head into her chest.  The louder my cries got the more she rubbed my back and the tighter she held me.

After a while, I guess I got to loud because Ally and Normani's heads peaked into my bunk.  "Camila?" they whispered.  Dinah and I turned to face them.