Chapter 9: Irresistable

*Lauren's P.O.V*

She stared at me for a moment then finally uttered one word with a sad smile, "Lauren.."

The minute my name fell from her lips, I caved.  Tears began to fall quickly from my eyes, dripping down my cheeks.  My shoulders shook and I tried to muffle my sobs so I didn't wake the rest of the girls.  "Lauren," she tried again, making me look at her.  "Baby come here." she scooted over to allow room for me on the bed.

I resisted every urge to climb into bed with her and cuddle in her arms.  I shook my head, "Camz, I can't." I breathed.

"But, why?" Camila looked heart broken.

"I just can't!" I raised my voice slightly, being more upset with my self then with her.

I ran away and collapsed onto the couch, eventually crying myself to sleep.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

*Camila's P.O.V*

I wake up to the sound of talking about bunk curtains being opened.  I say good morning to the girls and walk out into the living room.  My eye catches Lauren sleeping soundly on the end of the couch curled into a ball.  She looks like she's been crying all night.

 The memories of last night continued to run through my mind.  I needed to do something to help Lauren.  I needed to get this relationship on track.  I need her in my life.  But, as much as I need her, if she doesn't get her act together or at least tell me why she's acting this way; I don't think I can do this anymore.  I'll have to break up with her.  That's about the last thing I want to do though so I have to think of something to show her I'm always going to be here for her.

I looked for the girls, "Dinah!" I called sharply.

"In the kitchen!" She sang.  I hastily walked into the kitchen and sat on the counter next to where Dinah was making an omelet.  "Would you like one?" she smiled at me.

I shook my head.  "No thank you." I swung my legs back and forth, "There's actually something I want to talk to you about."

She put her eggs on a plate.  "What is it?" she questioned.

"I need to do something for Lauren.  Would it be cool if we skipped girl time tonight?  We just need to get our stuff figured out, you know?" I asked.

Dinah looked at me with sad eyes and rubbed my arm, "Of course, Mila.  I mean we'll be sad you won't join us but I totally understand.  I hope all goes well." she smiled sweetly.

"Thanks D!" I said happily bouncing off the counter.

Now to get everything figured out.

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

*Lauren's P.O.V*

I lay in my bed, wasting time.  Being alone with my thoughts is not in anyway healthy but oh well.   I roll over to try to take a nap when my phone rings.  Groaning, I reach for it and open the new message I just received.

From: Camzi<3

Hey, what does my beautiful girlfriend say to coming on a date with me tonight?  Just you and me.  I love you, Lauren.

I sighed, re reading the message.  I can't ignore my own girlfriend forever, so I decide to text her back.

To: Camzi<3

Sure. Just tell me when and where to meet you.

I soon go a response back from her.