Chapter 15: Man Cave

Shout out to sgomes__    for giving me the idea about Taylor not being as accepting as the rest (:  Thank you so much!!! (:

Now, off to part two of the coming out story.

*Lauren's P.O.V*

I was seconds late with trying to shut Taylor up.  After her revealing scream, Camila and Chris came tumbling into the room with defeated looks on their face.

I took a few steps away from Taylor and uncovered her mouth.  "Oh, and her and Camila are having sex." she smirked at me and skipped out of the room.

"Taylor Jauregui!  I'm going to kill you." I screamed after her, moving to chase after her.

Uncle Mike grabbed the collar of my shirt. "Stay." he commanded.  I nodded.  "Taylor!  When we're done with Lauren we need to have a serious conversation with you!" he called.

"Whatever!" Taylor yelled back, slamming her door.

He turned to Chris, "Chris, do you mind giving me and your Aunt a moment with Lauren and Camila?"

Chris nodded and ducked out of the room.

"Sit." Uncle Mike instructed Camila and I.  We sat down on the love seat.  Camila looked over at me, knowing I was having a mental panic attack.  Hesitantly she took my hand, making the first move of PDA in front of my family.  My uncle sighed and shook his head. "Clara?"

My aunt got up from her seat and walked over to us, crouching down to our level.  "Girls, we're sorry it had to come out like this, but what's going on?"

I sighed, "Auntie, I'm in love with her."

My aunt gave us a sad smiled, "Who am I to say who you can and can't love?"

I looked deep into her eyes, "You mean, you still want me?  You're not going to get rid of me and send me away?"

My aunt stood up and pulled me up with her.  She took me by my shoulders, "Lauren, when we adopted you and your siblings we vowed to stay with you, raise you properly, and always love you no matter what happens through out your life.  I love you and no, we're not going to send you away."

She motioned to my uncle to come over, "She pretty much said it all but yes, we love you, I love you, and who you love isn't going to change that."

I smiled at them and then at Camz, tears of happiness brimmed at the edges of my eyelids.  Camila squeezed my hand and a wave a relief rushed over me.  That is, until I thought about Taylor.  Suddenly I frowned, "What about Taylor?"

"It'll take time, sweetheart." Auntie responded.

I just nodded in response, resting my head on Camila's shoulder.

After some comfortable silence, my uncle shift and cleared his throat, "There is something we all need to talk about though."  His voice was uneasy and awkward.

I knew exactly where this was going, "No no no no no no!" I covered my ears and Camila looked at all of us confused.

"Are you two," he paused and shifted awkwardly again,  "uh, sexually active?"

Camila and I exchanged glances.  "Do we have to have to have this conversation?" I whined.

He nodded, "Believe me, this isn't anymore fun for me than it is for you."

I frowned but my aunt came to my rescue. "Okay, well either way.  Just be careful.  I know we don't have to worry about either of you getting pregnant so I don't have to worry about the protection speech, but just make sure the two of you are really ready.  You can't get moments like that back, so make sure you're both comfortable and are happy with where you are and who you are, or the aftermath will be miserable.  Just make sure you really love each other." she looked between the two of us.