Chapter 16: Don't Cry

*Lauren's P.O.V*

I lay face down on my bed, my face buried into my pillow.  After we told my family yesterday Camila and I went out to dinner.  It felt great to be able to be open in my own house, but Taylor still won't talk to me.

I head my door open, I didn't bother in looking up to see who it was.  "What?" I groaned.

No one responded.  I heard the door close and soon after the bed next to me suck under someone's weight.  The person rolled on top of me and the scent of lilies and a hint of clean linen filled my nose.  I knew in an instant it was Camila.  She moved my hair and kissed the back of my neck gently.   "Hey baby." she whispered, placing her lips on my neck again.

I grunted and rolled over, holding Camila so she would stay on top of me.  "Hey." I whispered back, tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear.

Camila leaned down and gently kissed my lips.  Wanted the kiss to make me forget all of my problems, I kissed back immediately, licking her lower lip.  She giggled, allowing my tongue to mesh and fight with hers.  After a moment she pulled away quickly.

I studied her face.  She looked heart broken, part of her cheeks were wet.  I, then, noticed I was crying.  The wetness on her cheeks were from the tears that I had created.  I covered my face and began crying harder.  Camila rolled off of me and grabbed my wrists gently.  She tried to pry my hands away but I kept them plastered to my face.

"Lauren," Camila murmured letting go of my wrists.  I only whimpered.  "baby, just come here."

I let go of my face and climbed into her arms.  She wrapped them tightly around me and just held onto me for dear life.  Camila just let me cry, cradling me while I sobbed into her shoulder.  So many things were going through me head that I didn't know what to do.

Once I stopped my tears and calmed my breathing, I wiped my face on Camila's shirt and cuddled into her chest.  Camila looked down at me, "Did you just wipe your snot on my shirt?"

I shrugged and smirked slightly, "Maybe."

She raised her eyebrow and smiled at me.  She kissed my forehead and squeezed me tightly, "You're a goof."  I sadly smiled up at her.  "Want to tell me what was wrong?"  I shook my head and buried myself even deeper into her.  "It's Taylor isn't it?" she asked quietly.

I just nodded, a few more tears escaping my eyes.

"Baby, don't cry." She pulled away from me and wiped my tears away with the pads of her thumbs.

"Go talk to her." she urged me, sitting the both of us up on my bed.

I shook my head, "I don't think she'll listen."

"You can at least try." Camila whispered, kissing my cheek.

I nodded and get up from my bed.  "Thank Camz."

Camila smiled at me.  "I'll be right here when you get back."  she laid back on my bed closing her eyes.

I exited my room and made my way down the hall into Taylor's.  I knocked on the door.  "What?" Taylor's voice called, cracking.

"Can I come in Taylor?  Please?  We need to talk."

"Go away Lauren." Taylor responded.

"Tay.  Please." I whimpered.

I heard her take a deep breath but I got no response.

"That's it!" I said and opened the door, revealing a crying Taylor sitting on the floor.

___________________________________________________

Heey! (:  "Love will Remember" will actually be ending soon so the last couple chapters are going to be shorter so I don't end it within two chapters :P