Chapter 10: Home Again, Home Again

WARNING: Reaalllyy bad filler chapter hhaha

 *Camila's P.O.V*

Thank god it the next show was in Miami.  We had a few days to stay here because the show after this wasn't for a week and a half so I get to stay home for like 4 days.  It'll be nice to get out and away from Lauren.  I haven't known what to do since Lauren and I have broken up.  How long has it been now?  10 days without her?  I just want the pain to go away.  I've been texting my best friend, Marielle Guzman, about what's been going on.  She was super supportive of everything.  She said she'd find something fun for us to do while I'm home.

- - - - - - - - - -

Mom picks me up from the camp ground our bus was staying on and I look out the window as we drive down the road towards my house.  Marielle informed me she'd be over to pick me up around 7 and to dress cute.  Who knows what she has up her sleeve.

When we get home I quickly shower and put on my the cutest little black dress I could find.  I slipped on some red heels and applied some red lipstick.  I curled my hair and let it fall loosely down my waist.  This was the first time I actually felt kind of pretty since Lauren left me.  I try to force myself to smile at myself in the mirror but I can't do it.  I need to feel more than pretty, I need to be happy.

A doorbell ringing interrupted me from my thoughts.  I ran down the stairs and carefully made my way to the door.  Opening it, I smiled as my best friend appeared.

"Damn Camila!" Marielle whistled.  "You look damn good girl!  Lauren's missed out."

I frowned, "Can we not talk about her tonight please?  I just want to have a good time and not think about her."

She nodded, "Sorry Mila."

"It's okay.  Don't worry." I reassured her.  "What are we doing tonight, anyways?" I asked her, eyeing her skin tight blue dress and black stilettos.

"We're going to a party." she flashed me a grin.

"A party?" I gulped.

"Come on!" Marielle said taking my hand.  "It'll be fun!  Live a little!"

"Finnee" I groaned as she dragged me out of the house.

**Lauren's P.O.V**

Since we have a few days off, I get to spend time with my friends.  I'm so glad the show's in Miami this week.  It's been about 2 weeks since I broke up with Camila.  It's been some of the hardest weeks.  I hate to admit it but I'm so attached to her.  She's like a vital organ.  I never thought I would need someone as much as I need Camila.

I'm at Vero's house, she's forcing me to go to a stupid party.

"But I don't want to go!" I whined as Vero threw a tight green dress at me.

She scowled, "We're going.  I never get to do stuff like this with you anymore, I miss you!  Plus you can't sit in this funk forever.  You have to get out in the world and find you a guy or something.  Maybe a little sexy time will help you feel better." She said wiggling her eyebrow.

"Vero," I said sitting on her bed.  "I have to talk to you about something." I let out a sigh.

"What is it Laur?" She looked at me concerned.

"I don't want to find a guy.  This 'funk' that I'm in is because," I hesitated and looked at her, "I broke up with my girlfriend even though I didn't have a huge reason too.  Vero, I'm gay."

Vero looked at me for a moment, making me more and more nervous.  Finally she spoke, "Lauren, I love you no matter what, okay?  I'm going to stand by you no matter what.  Would you like to talk about what happened?"

I shake my head, "Not really."

"But one question," Vero said, "Who's the girl?"

I whimpered, "Camila."

"Oh Lauren..." Vero pouted, knowing how much she meant to me.

"Can we not talk about it anymore?" I ask her.

"Of course, Laur." Vero smiles.  "No go put that dress on and let's party all night long." She winked.

I laughed, "Fine!  Maybe this party will make me feel better." With that I stood and went into the bathroom to get dressed.

_____________________________________________________

I KNOW THIS IS THE SHITTIEST UPDATE EVER BUT I NEEDED A FILLER.  NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LONG I PROMISE.  I'M DEDICATING A FULL CHAPTER TO THE PARTY.  A LOT OF THINGS WILL HAPPEN AND YOU'LL BE THROWN FOR A LOOP! GET READY!