Alternate Ending

ALTERNATE ENDING

Previously:

"Camz?" I called, as everything went black.

*Lauren's P.O.V*

I felt the warmth of someones hands covering my eyes and a soft giggle from behind me.  Reaching up, I interlaced the fingers with mine to peer up at Camila's beautiful face that was looking down at me.  She had the biggest, stupidest grin on her face.

"Did you know you're beautiful?" She whispered, eyes sparkling.  I shook my head, too mesmerized to speak.  "Well you are." she murmured, closing the gap between us.

My nose hit her chin as our lips touched and I couldn't help but fold over in laughter.  "Awe babe, don't pout!" I laughed after noticing Camila was standing next to the bed with her arms over her chest, scowling.

"I was trying to be cute!" She stomped with the most adorable pout dancing on her lips.

I smirked, crawling across the bed towards her, "You're always cute." I husked.  I knelled in front of her on the bed and pulled on her collar to bring her closer.  "I love you."  I cooed, leaning in to kiss her more properly.

After watching her eyes flutter closed and her lips pucker slightly I yanked on her collar, pulling her onto the bed before our lips met.  Her eyes shot open as her back hit the soft bed.  I let out a laugh and climbed on top of her, trapping her lips in mine.  She moved to deepen the kiss but I pulled away, letting my hands fall to her abdomen ticking her senselessly.

"La-Laur-rr-en" She tried to make my name out in the middle of incessant laughter. "Stop!"

There I was hovering over my squealing, squirming girlfriend.  I really couldn't be happier than I am in this moment.  She was everything I could have ever wanted and more.

Lost in my thoughts she managed to break free from me and flip us over so she was now hovering over me.  "I win." she laughed.

"No I do." I said coyly.

She cocked her head to the side, "How?"

I pulled her down so her body pressed against mine, "Because I have the career of my dreams, I have an amazing family, and most importantly I have you."

Her hair fell in my face as she put her forehead on mine, "You're smooth, Jauregui."

I lifted an eyebrow, "Is the so?"

She bit her lip and nodded against me, "Well, smooth except for your sharp jawline that I love so much." she spoke and began to pepper kisses up and down my jaw.

*Camila's P.O.V*

As Lauren craned her neck to give me more room for my lips to explore, I pulled away and I heard her audibly sigh. "As well as your ridged collarbones." I murmured, deciding to continue the game I was playing, before nibbling on them carelessly.  She moaned and I pulled away again, "Let's not forget about your chiseled abs." I began to run my hands up and down her bare abdomen.  Her eyes closed in pleasure so I decided to give her a taste of her own medicine.

I wrapped my fingers around her side and squeezed it gently causing her to squeal before I continued to tickle her.  She screamed in excitement and let out hysterical fits of laughter.

"That's no fair!" she managed to make out.

"That's totally fair," I countered, "I saw the opportunity and ran with it!"

Lauren giggled as my tickling slowed, "Well you better actually run because you are so dead!"

I quickly jumped off of Lauren and ran out of my room.  "I'm going to get you!" I hear her call from behind me as I skip down the stairs.

After a moment she meets me in the kitchen wearing one of my large sweatshirt but still no pants.

"I liked you better half naked." I jokingly complained.

"Shut up!" She retorted, kissing my nose. "Do you want me to make popcorn so I can take you up on that cuddling and movie watching offer?"

I nodded happily, "I'll go get blankets and movies.  Meet me in the living room."

I gave her a final kiss on the cheek before making my way up to my room to change clothes and bring down the required items.

*Lauren's P.O.V*

I plopped down on the couch next to Camz, popcorn in hand.  She covered us up with a blanket and pressed play on the remote.  The beginning credits to 'Perks Of Being A Wallflower' began to play as Camila snuggled closer to me.

Wrapping my arm around her, I pulled her closer to my body. "It's funny to think this all started with a song." I thought out loud.

"It really is," Camila sighed. "I just didn't know how to read you back then, it was so complicated.

I nodded, "My feelings were confusing back then, if you would have asked me who I was back then I wouldn't have been able to tell you."

She shrugged, "It was all worth it in the end though."

I kissed the top of her head, "It was worth it, and if you'd ask me the question again, I'd know the answer exactly."

Camila turned to me slightly, her face riddled in confusion but she asked anyways.  "Well, Who Are You, Lauren?  Who are you today and who are you tomorrow?"

"Who am I?" I questioned back, "I'm yours.  Today I'm yours, tomorrow I'm yours, and even the day after that." A huge grin spread across her lips, "So who am I you ask?  Well that's easy, I'm simply yours."

With that, I kissed her like I had never kissed her before.

_____________________________________________

There you have it!  An alternate ending to "Love Will Remember"!  Let me know if it was the kind of ending you were hoping for (: haha thanks for reading!