Epilogue: All Over Again

Warning: This Epilogue contains an extreme plot twist.  Try to control your feels.

I'm ready for all of y'all to hate me.. I apologize in advance about with this chapter does to you

*Lauren's P.O.V*

"Lauren," someone shook me.  "Lauren!"  My eyes fluttered open.  The brightness of the room blinded my sleepy state.

I rubbed my eyes to see Ally standing above me.  "We're going to be late for rehearsal!  Get up!"  She threw the covers off of me.

"Rehearsal?" I asked her, confused.

"Yeah!" Ally smiled.  "It's the finals!  We could win this Laur!"

I sat up and groggily looked around the room.  When my eyes adjusted, I realized I was sitting in a bed of the X-Factor lodging unit for all the contestants.  What are we doing here?  I ran my fingers over the wooden bed frame, taking it all in.

Camila ran into the room, "Ally!" she squealed, then noticed me sitting up, "Oh hey Lauren." she said quickly before turning back to Ally.  Why is she ignoring me like that? What's going on?

"Are you excited?!" Camila continued, twirling her beautiful, long hair around her fingers.

Ally jumped with joy, "Yes! I know we're going to go out there and kill it!"  She flipped her hair behind her shoulder and did a quick booty pop with excitement.

I walked over to them, interrupting their conversation,  "I thought the competition was over?"

They both looked at me like I was an alien speaking in a foreign language.  "Are you feeling okay, Lo?" Camila laughed, throwing her arms around me.

"Yeah," I murmured as I buried my head into her neck, kissing it likely.

Camila kissed my forehead, "Good, I'm glad."

Ally cooed as she looked at us, "Y'all make me miss my best friends at home."

"I love my Lolo." Camila grinned. This is more like it.

Dinah burst into the room, "Oh my god, Camren, just date." she rolled her eyes at the sight of us cuddling.

I looked at her with wonder, "What do you mean? We are."  I snuggled deeper into Camila, smiling at how comfortably our bodies molded together.

Ally and Dinah looked at us and their eyes just about fell out of their heads.  Their jaws hung open.

"Sure we are, Lauren." Camila said sarcastically and giggled.

Dinah chuckled, nudging Camila. "Might as well be.  I mean you are always all over each other anyways."  Camila shrugged.  "Hey, it's cute. I'm the captain of this Camren ship!" Dinah continued with a huge smile.

Camila rolled her eyes and just laughed at the brewing conversation.  She unwrapped her arms that were once around me and sadness flushed through my body.  "Get ready, I'll be back in a bit, I have something to give you before we have rehearsal." she winked and kissed my cheek before exiting the room.

Dinah and Ally smiled at me then quickly followed Camila.

Concerned and confused, I found my suitcase and pulled out clothes that I thought would work for rehearsal.  I sat on my bed, scrolling through my phone.  When it binged I noticed I had a text message.

From: Keaton<3

Hey babe, do you have time after rehearsal?  Want to go get some lunch before the show?  I miss you. Love you<3

I didn't respond.  What the hell is going on?

I walked up to the mirror and stripped my clothes off my body.  I examined myself.  I few old scars still visible but extremely faded danced across my left arm and my thighs.

Shaking my head, I shimmied into my clothes.  Soon after Camila walked into the room with a smile on her perfect face.  "Hey Lo!"

"Hi Camzi." I said with little emotion, although my heart began to race at the sight of her.

"Here." She said quietly, handing me a little black box.

I took it from her hands and slowly untied the little red ribbon.  The ribbon fell to the floor and I opened the small box.  Inside was a silver necklace.  The face was almost like a dog tag but smaller.  Across it the word "strong" read in the most beautiful cursive I have ever seen.

"Camz, you didn't have to." I managed to make out.

She took the necklace from my hands and spun me around, putting it around my neck.  Feeling her warm breath on the back of my neck made my skin tingle.  Goosebumps rose across my flesh, I prayed she didn't feel them.  "I know I didn't have to," she broke me away from my dirty thoughts.  "But I wanted to.  I'm so proud of you Lauren."

"What?  Why?"  I asked her, genuinely out of it.

She smiled sweetly, "You're 6 months strong today!  I'm so proud of you!"

I nodded, making a mental note to check what day it was.

She pulled me into a hug, her arms quickly finding their usual place around my neck.  My arms slithered around her waist and her body melted into mine.  After a moment of silence she moved her head so her mouth faced my ear.  "I love you." she whispered.  I felt her lips brush against my ear as she spoke.  Shivers rushed down my spine as adrenalin and lust ran through my body.

"I love you too, Karla." I said, meaning every word.

Camila pulled away and scowled.  She punched me in the arm, "Don't call me that, Jauregui."

I threw my head back in laughter, "Make me, Cabello." I took a step closer to her, trying to bite my lip seductively.

I thought she was going to grab my face and kiss me but instead she pushed me back again. "Come on!  Let's go rehearse, we're late already, you've been asleep for forever!  We have to win this thing." she exclaimed happily before bouncing out of the room.

I stood there for a moment in silence, letting everything sink in.  It was all a dream.  I'm madly in love with Camila and she doesn't know it.  She's not in love with me.  Nothing has happened between us.  It's the last week of X-Factor and Camila is nothing more than my best friend.

I plopped down on my bed and buried my head in my hands.  A few tears slipped down my cheeks.  How could the life that I thought was the most perfect thing that I have ever experienced, the life I had learned the most from, was not real.  It was all a dream.  How could so much happen over one simple night?

I sighed and held the necklace charm tightly in my hand.  "Love will remember, Camila." I whispered to myself.  "And I will get you to fall for me all over again."

______________________________________________

Thanks for reading Who Are You and Love Will Remember <3

**Keep Reading for Altermate Ending!**

Feel free to leave comments about how much you hate this ending because I know all of your feels are like dying inside right now haha