Chapter 6: Get On The Road

*Camila's P.O.V*

Lauren had rolled on top of me, taking control.  She kissed me with what seemed like every force and passion and power she has.  I'm so glad she chose to be open with me finally.  I love her more than I thought was humanly possible.

Lauren abruptly pulled away from the kiss and wiped her eye that a single tear had just escaped from.  She rolled over, getting off of me.  Laying next to me, she ran one hand through her hair and her other arm covered her face.  I sat up, about to speak but I was cut off by our hotel room door being opened.

"Hey Camren!  We'll be leaving in-" Ally stopped talking once she saw Lauren and I laying next to each other on the bed, with Lauren in the state she was in.  "I'm really sorry!  Was I interrupting something?" she asked, frowning slightly.

Lauren sat up quickly and rubbed her eyes before looking at Ally.  "No, you're fine.  Don't worry, Al.  What's going on?" she said, trying to make her voice sound strong.

Ally grinned at Lauren, "I was just going to tell y'all that we'll probably be leaving shortly.  Mr. Foxxe said meet in the lobby in 10."  Lauren and I nodded in response to Ally.  Ally just eyed the two of us and smiled before ducking out of the room, closing the door behind her.

I stood and grabbed Lauren's outfit that I had set out earlier.  "Here babe." I handed it to her, "I already packed the rest of your clothes.  I wasn't quite sure when you would wake up and I didn't want you to have a lot to deal with this morning."

Lauren smiled weakly at me, "Thank you Camz." she kissed my cheek and went into the bathroom to change.  Which was weird because normally she is more than happy to strip down and change in front of me.

Moments later she comes out of the bathroom.  Her long, wild hair was tied into a high pony tail, her face was make up free; you could still see the dark circles under her eyes, her grey sweatpants hugged her perfect butt before bagging around her ankles, her tight black sweatshirt made her breasts look bigger than normal.  Although she put very little effort into her appearance she is still the most beautiful girl I have ever seen.  I walk over to her and grab her hips aggressively, pulling her into me.  She was reluctant at first but eventually slipped her arms around my neck.  I looked into her piercing eyes, "You're so beautiful." I whispered, biting my lip.  A small smile crept onto her face but she didn't say anything.  I leaned forward and pressed my lips against her neck, running my tongue over her earlobe.  "We still have a least five minutes." I murmured seductively, my lips brushing on her ear as I spoke.

I felt goose bumps rise on her skin as I kissed and sucked on her neck a little more.  I tucked my fingers into her waist band and tugged slightly, begging for her pants to fall, but before I could pull anymore Lauren pulled away abruptly.  I pouted but she looked around the room instead of focusing on my face.  "We should probably get going Camila." she said, her voice cracking.  She grabbed her beg and quickly exited the room without looking back.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

We've been on the road for like two hours now.  We all managed to squeeze onto the couch while we watch a movie.  I'm curled into Laurens side, Dinah's next to us with Normani on her other side, and Ally's on the end, half asleep and using Normani's shoulder as a pillow.  I began to reach up Lauren's shirt to draw patterns on her toned stomach like I always do when we're cuddling.  I ran my fingers above her belly button but Lauren pushed my hand down quickly before I could continue.  She held my hand in hers so I couldn't continue up her stomach.  What is her deal?

I squirmed in Lauren's grasp but she held me tighter pulling me closer to her face.  She looked at me and raised her eyebrow.  "I love you," she whispered for only me to hear. "Never forget that, Camz." she kissed my cheek quickly then focused her attention back on the television.

I stared at her in wonder when Dinah tapped my arm.  I looked at her and she grinned.  She leaned over to whisper in my ear, "You might want to stop staring and you should probably clothes your mouth, you might swallow a bug." she joked and I snapped my gaze away from my beautiful girlfriend.

I clasped my mouth shut and locked my eye line back onto the television.  I felt my cheeks flash with heat in embarrassment and I leaned closer into Lauren's chest.  She shifted uncomfortably causing me to move my head to her shoulder.  Finally she seemed to calm down.  I watched her as she drifted off into what seemed to be a deep sleep.

_______________________________-

Haaii!  Sorry!  I know this is so short but it's a filler chapter.  It'll get better don't worry.  Just bare with me! (:

Thanks for reading!