Chapter 18: Love Will Remember

*Lauren's P.O.V*

I stepped out of the shower and wrung out my hair.  I put my make up on, trying to look presentable.

Camila said she wanted to go out on a date tonight, if she could pull me away from Taylor.  Taylor agreed to give me the night with Camila as long as she got to be back stage during our Miami concert.

I pulled on the tightest dress I could find, making sure it enhanced my features.  I want to drive Camila crazy tonight.

I ran the brush through my hair one last time as the doorbell rang.  Running down the stairs, I yelled 'bye' to my family and out the door almost running into Camila.  She caught me as I stumbled into her arms.  "Well hello there, gorgeous." Camila said in a low, seductive voice.

"H-Hi." I stuttered, looking her up at down.  She was wearing black combat boots, tight black pants, and a white button up shirt that was tucked into her belt line.  She was a cute as ever, only this time her signature bow wasn't on her head, it was around her neck like a real bowtie.  I knew tonight Camila was going to try to be dominant.  There was something about her cockiness and confidence that was just so sexy.  I didn't want to go on a date anymore, I just wanted to take her straight up to my bedroom and let her have her way with me.

Camila snapped in front of my face.  "Lauren!"

I snapped out of my hot fantasies about Camila's hot body.  "Wh-what?  Sorry.  You're just so.. hot."

Her face blushed a deep shade of red, "Come on, let's go, Lo." she giggled and pulled me to her car.

- - - - - - - - - - -

*Camila's P.O.V*

I stared at Lauren the entire way to the restaurant.  She's so beautiful.  I can't wait to ask her to be mine again.  I hope she says yes.

She took my hand that was sitting on the console between us and squeezed it gently, making me feel a rush of relief.  "I love you." I smiled.

"I love you too, Camzi." Lauren leaned over and kissed my cheek.

We were sitting at a red light.  Lauren let go of my hand and rested it on my thigh, inching her way up.  I began to fidget but the light changed so I had to continue driving without arguing.

Lauren was drawing little circles on the inside of my thigh, getting dangerously close to the top of my thigh.  I pulled into the parking lot and parked a little away from the building.  I unbuckled but locked the car doors.  Climbing on top of Lauren, I kissed her roughly.  While straddling her, I massaged her breast over her shirt and nibbled on her neck.  When I heard Lauren moan, I pulled away smiling.  I unlocked the door and ran away from the car, leaving Lauren panting in the passenger seat.

Lauren met me in front of the restaurant.  "I hate you," she growled readjusting her dress.  I just smirked in response.

Dinner went well, nearly perfect actually.  Lauren IS perfect.  I love her more than words can describe.  My mom and Sofi were at my grandparents so I offered to go back to my house so we could cuddle and watch movies.  She happily obliged.

*Lauren's P.O.V*

We ran up the stairs to Camila's room.  Once the door was closed, I slammed Camila's body into the door, kissing her lip, hungrily.

Camila laughed and spun around so she was in control.  She pinned my wrists above my head and laughed almost in a devilish way.  She kissed my lips gently then pulled my bottom lip in between her teeth.  My hips jumped, eagerly trying to meet hers.  Camila grinded herself into me and kissed my neck, nipping and tugging on the skin.  She slid my dress off and threw it across the room.

I fumbled with the buttons on her shirt, my fingers trembling.  Moments like this with Camila have become more comfortable and happen quite often but this is the hottest and most passion filled experience we've ever had.  I managed to get her shirt open.  My nails drug down her sides as I attempted to make the space between us as little as possible.

A loud moan escaped my mouth.  Camila pulled away smiling, pushing me onto the bed.  I groaned, "Cammmzz!"

"Soon baby. First, there's something I wanna do." sheran across the room, grabbing her guitar.

"Let me sing you something."

I nodded, slightly aggravated but I'll let her do what she wants.  She smiles at me and starts to play the first couple chords.  Beautiful melodies fill the room and through my ears.

"Now's all we got,
And time can't be bought,
I know it inside my heart
Forever will forever be ours,
Even if we try to forget,
Love will remember

You said you loved me,
I said I loved you back,
What happened to that?

All your promises,
And all them plans we had,
What happened to that?

Boom gone,
Yeah, we move on
Even if we try to forget

Love will remember you,
And love will remember me,
I know it inside my heart,
Forever will, forever be ours,
Even if we try to forget,
Love will remember

The trips we dreamed of takin',
The tacks left on the map,
What happened to that?

When all you had was nothing,
And all we did was laugh,
What happened, what happened,
What happened to that?

Boom gone,
Yeah, we move on
Even if we try to forget

Love will remember you,
And love will remember me,
I know it inside my heart,
Forever will, forever be ours,
Even if we tried to forget
Love will remember

Break down the walls,
Let heaven in.
Somewhere in forever
We'll dance again.
We used to be inseparable.
I used to think that I was irreplaceable.
We lit the whole world up
Before we blew it up.
I still don't know just how we screwed it up
Forever

Love will remember you,
And love will remember me,
I know it inside my heart,
Forever will, forever be ours,
Even if we tried to forget
Love will remember "

Camila set the guitar down and sat next to me on the bed.  "Lauren, I love you so much.  We've gone through so much in our relationship, both dating and our friendship before that.  I just want you to know that no matter what happens through out the rest of lives I will always love you.  Even if one day you hate me so much that words can't describe and you want me to forget about you, or the other way around, I don't think it's possible.  I know deep in my heart that our love will always remember each other.  When I say forever, I mean it.  Love will remember Lauren."

I took Camila's hand and kissed her forehead softly.  "I love you too, Camila.  I'll never forget you."

"Will you be my girlfriend again, Lo?" Her words were rushed.

"Of course." I smiled.

I closed my eyes and leaned in for another kiss.  I stumbled forward when my lips never met Camila's.  I opened my eyes to see an empty room around me.

"Camz?" I called, as everything went black.

-------------------------------------------------------

ONE MORE CHAPTER TIL THE END OF THIS! (:
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!