Spot The Difference - Chapter 15 - What Happened to My "Sunshine"

Let's stay in Levi's Point of view shall we? Maybe that way You want to hear from Eren!!!

I head to my own class, It was my Education class, in which I learned how to be a teacher and how to mark grades of said Teacher. It was a 5 year joint course with my Advanced English studies. I walk into the classroom and sit down, just making it before the Professor began teaching us to be Teachers. 

By the time my class was over, I had to sit and study with Hanji for an hour, leaving me with 10 minutes before 6 to be at the dorm and ordering food for me and Eren. I run to the build and make it to our floor, I open the door and shut it behind me, pulling out my dick--- I mean phone and calling to order in chinese food. As soon as 6pm hit I awaited for the brown haired boy to arrive.

It was now 6:30 and the food has just arrived, Eren wasn't here and I haven't gotten a text from him either... What could be taking him so long? I don't want to eat without him and I've already called Armin and asked him where Eren could be, he had no clue. I called Mikasa and Marco and they said the same thing. 

*Time skip to 9:45pm that same day*

Eren Still isn't home. I walked around campus looking for him and even checked his classes. One of the doors was locked, but I didn't think much of it, just that the teacher was probably finishing up some work that they had to get done for the next day. I looked at the Library and the Cafe. Eren was nowhere. When I finally returned to the dorm, I heard the shower running and banged on the door.

"Eren? Where were you? I was so worried. Are you okay? Please tell me what happened" All I heard was a "Levi..." and then nothing else. I heated up the food and laid it out for me and Eren to enjoy.

Eren went to his bed and laid down, tears streaming down his face as he hugged his pillows tightly. I could tell something was wrong, but I didn't know what.

"Eren... What's wrong baby? Why are you crying?" I asked, crawling in beside him and pulling him close to me. 

He screams and breaks free from my hold shouting "No", "Don't Touch me", and Even, "Please get away." I was so Worried, So I texted Historia and asked he to come here right now. 

"Eren, It's me Levi. Not anyone else. Historia's on her way, It's going to be okay, please calm down." I tried to calm him down, but nothing worked, What could have happened to him that would make him like this?

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FIND OUT NEXT LEVEL
So what do you think happened to Eren?

Will Historia find out what happened? What about Levi? 

Where was Jean when this happened? 

Why was that One Teacher's door locked?

Will Eren be Okay?

So many question to be answered. 

I'll see you next chapter, because it'll be a long one!