Chapter 10

Rema's POV-

I was sitting in the kitchen with my sunglasses on and feeling like crap, when four boys, Remus, Sirius, James and Peter to be exact walked in.

"Man she looks worse then you do on a full moon," I heard James say. 'Ass,' I thought in my head.

"Hey what are you doing here beautiful," Sirius said walking over to me and sitting down. I pulled my sunglasses down and looked at him, then got up and walked towards the door.

"Hey where are you going sweet chicks?" Sirius asked, "Come on we were just getting a little snack," he said waving me over. I moved my sunglasses down, then walked over and sat on the other side of the four.

"What can I get for you misses?" A little elf asked me. "Anything that gets rid of headaches," I said then leaned down, and whispered, "and hangovers." The elf nodded it's head and walked away.

Then came back a couple minutes with the horrible drink we, Sirena, Petrina, Jamie and me, had got at Beauxbatons every time this happened.

I pulled it to my lips, "Are you really going to drink that?" Sirius asked. "Yea is that a problem?" I asked. "Well that thing smells horrid," James said. I shrugged my shoulders and chugged the drink.

"Man you must really know how to drink," Sirius said. "Yea you should come and have a drink with us some time," James said. "Guys I don't think she......" Remus began. "Sure why not," I said then got up and walked away.

I was walking up the steps to get to the main floor, when I heard someone running towards me, "Hey wait up," I heard someone say and when I got to the main floor I turned around to see James and Sirius.

"What do you need?" I asked angry and tired and still felt like I was still drunk. "We never made a plan to go drinking, how about Friday we go to Hogsmeade and to the Three Broomsticks?" James said.

"Why not," I said, "Is that all you need?" They nodded their heads and I walked towards Gryffindor Tower and to my room where I saw Sirena, Jamie, and Petrina knocked out cold. I didn't even bother waking them up and asking what happened.

(That Evening)

I woke up with another headache, but not that bad. I sat up in my bed and looked and saw Sirena's head hanging off the side of her bed, Jamie laying upside down and some how Petrina looked like she just fell asleep.

I shook my head and got changed into my floral shorts, my pink tank top, my sandals and my black bowler hat, and sunglasses.

I walked out and saw thankfully no one was out, classes, and walked back to the room where the piano was and was thankful it was the same.

I walked over and sat down at the bench and started playing Clair de lune.