Chapter 37

Rema's POV-

I woke up and looked at my alarm clock and saw it was only 9. I sighed but got up anyway and changed into some shorts and a baggy shirt.

I grabbed my song book and walked down to the piano, but not before I looked in the living room and didnt see anyone.

I walked in and sat down on the piano bench and opened the lid. I opened my book, and looked around, and finally found one that I wrote when we had one fight with the guys at Hogwarts

(SONG GOES TO CHRISTINIS PERRI-
DISTANCE)

*PIANO*

The sun is filling up the room
and I can hear you dreaming
do you feel the way I do
right now

I wish we would just give up
because the best part is falling
call it anything but love

And I will
make sure to keep my distance
say I love you when your not listening
and how long can we keep this
up
Up
UP

Please don't stand so close to me
I'm having trouble breathing
I'm afraid of what you'll see
Right now

I given you everything I am
all my broken heartbeats
until I know you'll understand
and I will

Make sure to keep my distance
say I love you when your not listening
and how long can we keep this
up
Up
UP

and I keep waiting
for you to take me
you keep waiting
to save what we had
so I'll

Make sure to keep my Distance
say I love you when your not listening
and how long can we keep this
up
Up
UP

Make sure to keep my distance
say I love you when your not listening
how long til we call this
love
Love
LOVE

*PIANO ENDS*

I sighed and remembered writing this, when I heard something behind the door. For some reason I got really mad and tired of them listening in on me.

I got up and jerked the door open and they fell in. I growled and walked over to the piano and put the lid down and walked out.

"Rema," I heard them say. I ran outside and into the woods and I knew if I ran to my somewhat original spot Sirena, Jamie and Petrina will find me.

I continued running and I heard them right behind me. I grabbed my wand, "Reducto," I said and it hit a tree and it fell down right in front of them.

I kept on running until I ran into a bridge. I looked at it, when I heard something behind me and I turned and saw them.

'How did they get past that?' I asked myself. I saw them in view and I looked down and saw the bridge was pretty high up but there was water under it.

I looked back and saw them getting closer. 'Screw it,' I thought and climbed onto the bridge railing, "Rema," I heard them say and I dived in.

It felt like knives stabbing me when I jumped in, but I surfaced and swam over to land. I saw Jamie, James, Remus and Sirius jump over the bridge while Peter, Petrina and Sirena looked down at us.

The water on my clothes was holding me back, so I ran some and found a rock and jumped off it and changed into my wolf form and I kept on running.

When I heard someone move and I looked back and saw Jamie changed, 'Damn it,' I thought, 'Can't they leave me alone.'

I kept on running then changed back and climbed onto this tree and got close to the top, when they suddenly stopped right below me.

"Where did she go?" Remus asked. "I don't know," Jamie said, "Rema knows these woods like the back of her hand, she could be anywhere."

I stepped some more over on the branch and it cracked some and I climbed up one more, just when they looked up.

"Did you hear that?" James asked. "It's probably just a bird in a tree," Sirius said. "Of course," I heard Jamie said.

"What?" The guys asked. Jamie didn't answer, but instead ran below me and followed the trail. I jumped through the trees and saw her come upon the brick house we used to play in.

'I totally forgot it was there,' I thought. "I totally forgot it was here," Jamie said, then ran in, "Damn it," she said coming out with a frown, "She's not in there."

"I wouldn't go in there either, it looks haunted," Sirius said. "It's not the Shrieking Shack you idiot," Jamie said.

"Did you guys find her?" Petrina asked running over while Peter helped Sirena. "Hey I remember this place," Sirena and Petrina said.

I looked at how high up I was from the ground and it had to be about 50 feet or more. I moved over some to see them.

When the tree limb broke and I fell down 50 feet and landed on my stomach. "ow," I said, and I heard them running over.

"Rema are you ok?" They asked. "I'm fine," I said standing up. "Why did you run?" They asked. "I'm tired of you guys listening in on me," I said, "you want to hear me sing or want to know who it's about just ask for crying out loud."

"We didn't want to ask," Petrina said. "We know how you are about this stuff," Jamie said. "Well ever thought maybe I've changed?" I asked them, "What Derek did 3 years ago is gone, he's got the Dementors kiss, he has them guarding his cell 5 at a time, that happening has changed me, so just ask me if you want to know so badly."

"Rema," they said. I didn't bother listening to them, and I turned around and one step I fell back down because of a pain in my leg.

"Rema," they said and I heard them come over. "I'm fine," I said getting up, "Just go back trying to listen to people, and leave me alone."

I walked forward trying not to put too much pressure on that leg, "Rema were miles away from your house let us help," Remus said from beside me.

"I'm fine," I said, "How many times do I have to repeat myself?" "We're only trying to be nice," Sirius said from behind me.

"Fine then you want to be so damn nice then you can help me," I growled. "Don't pick me up," I said. "I know a spell that can fix that for you," Petrina said.

I nodded my head and continued walking when we finally got to the bridge and I walked over and they were walking behind me just watching me.

We finally got to my house and I walked in and laid down when Petrina ran over with her wand. She bent down and waved her wand and I heard a crack and pain.

I bit the inside of my cheek trying not to scream, "Sorry," she said. "It's fine," I said. "Your going to need to have it propped up for a few days, then it should be fully functional," she said.

I nodded my head and laid down on the couch and closed my eyes and I knew they were watching me, "I'm not a TV," I said, "or a baby so no need to stare at me, just watch the real TV or go raid my referigater."

"Fine by me," Jamie, Sirena, Sirius and James said. "Of course you would," I said then rolled around and so all they saw was my back, and fell asleep.