Chapter 9

Remus' POV-

I woke up late and kept on hearing that beautiful voice in my head. I looked over and say that I was late for class, "Holy shit," I said getting up and pulling my robes on and grabbing my bag running to my first class.

I ran in and was happy the teacher wasn't in there yet, "Why didn't you guys wake me up?" I asked suddenly angry at them while sitting down beside Peter.

"You were mumbling something in your sleep, and Peter didn't want to be late hoping to see one of them skinny tall girls," Sirius said the last part in a whisper. I heard James snicker, then the teacher came in.

It was finally free time and we walked down to the kitchen where I saw a girl with golden hair and sunglasses on who looked like crap.

"She looks worse then you do after a full moon," James said. "Hey beautiful what are you doing here?" Sirius asked walking over to her and sitting down.

She leaned her sunglasses down then got up and walked away, "Hey where are you going sweet chicks?" Sirius asked, "Come on we were just getting a little snack," he said waving her over.

She moved her sunglasses down some then walked over and sat on the other side and faced us, "What can I get for you misses?" A little elf came and asked her.

"Anything that gets rid of headaches," she said then leaned down and whispered something. The elf nodded it's head and scurried away, and came back with a cup of something that smelled horrid.

She pulled it up to her lips, "Are you really going to drink that?" Sirius asked her. "Yea is that a problem?" She asked. "Well that thing smells horrid," James said. She shrugged her shoulders and chugged down the drink, she didn't even wince.

"Man you must really know how to drink," Sirius said, "Yea you should come and have a drink with us some time," James said. "Guys I don't think she..." I began. "Sure why not," She said then got up and walked out.

"Man who ever she is I want to date her," Sirius said while James nodded his head and looked back and watched her leave. "What about you Moony do you want to get with her?" James asked.

"Well maybe," I said. "Your still going on about that chick, come on Moony we're going to go to Hogsmeade and meet that woman at the Three Broomsticks," Sirius said.

"How do we even know she'll come you didn't even make an arrangement to get drinks," I said. "Crap," Sirius and James said running out.