Chapter 16

Rema's POV-

We had to carry a giggling Petrina up the steps and to Gryffindor Tower. She wouldn't stop giggling and it made it hard, but when we laid her down on her bed she fell right asleep.

"She's going to have a good day in the morning," Sirena joked. I smiled at her, "We should get to bed." They nodded their heads and we changed into our pajamas and fell asleep.

(Later that night)

I woke up to a bunch of people making noises from across the hall, and I knew where it was coming from, 'Sirius', James, Remus' and Peters room.'

I grunted and got up and felt the coldness once I got out of my warm blankets. I was still tired and somewhat drunk, but not as bad as Petrina, so I swayed a little bit.

I gained my balance and walked out the door and towards the guys room. I didn't know if I should knock or not, but when I went to knock the door opened and I was dragged inside.

My eyes adjusted to the light and saw Peter cowering in the corner, Sirius and James sitting on the floor with a bottle and Remus standing beside me.

"What the hell?" I asked angrily. "We need to talk to you," Remus said. "I'm not in the mood to talk," I said, "And I'm defiantly not talking to you four."

I pointed to each and every one, and it was quite and curiosity got the best of me, "What are you guys even doing?" I asked.

"Playing Spin the Bottle," James said, "I saw some muggles doing it." I nodded my head, "Well you have fun with that," I said and turned and was about to open the door, when "Wait."

_____________________________________________________________________________

Sirius' POV-

She turned around and an idea came to my mind, "Wait," I said and stood up. "What?" She asked turning around.

"Want to play a muggle game called Truth or Dare?" I asked her. She raised her eyebrow, "I'll make a deal with you," I said.

"What is this deal?" She asked. "If you play and every time you don't do a dare or don't answer truly you have to take a drink of whiskey and if we get drunk first we won't talk to you ever again," I said.

She looked at me, "And what if I lose?" She asked. I smirked, "You have to spend the rest of the year right near us and you can't talk to anyone, but us."

She looked at us and was about to say something when Jamie and Sirena came bursting in, "Rema we saw you missing," Jamie said. "Did they take you? Did they hurt you?" Sirena asked.

"No," Rema said, "I've unfourtantly made a deal with the devil." I smirked, "What deal?" Sirena asked and I knew she meant me as the devil.

"If we play a muggle game called Truth or Dare, and if we don't answer truly or we don't do the dare we have to take a shot of whiskey," Rema said, "So if they get drunk first they won't talk to us every again, but if we lose we have to spend the rest of the year right near them and we can't talk to anyone, but them."

Sirena and Jamie glared at me, but then Rema pulled them to the side and they started whispering, and I looked at James and Remus and smiled.

They turned and looked at us, "Fine we'll do it," Rema said. I smirked and she glared at me, "Well come on," I said and waved them over and they sat in front of us.

Rema and me were in the middle, while Jamie was in front of James, and Sirena was in front of Remus, and they all gave us death glares and when they looked over our shoulders at Peter they tried to get up, but Rema pulled them down, "He's not worth it," she whispered to them.