Chapter 27

Rema's POV-

Sirena had been throwing up the whole time we've been heading home. "I hate this," she said once she sat up from throwing up.

"Well this is part of the things you deal with when your preganat," Petrina said looking at a book, "Also says extreme hunger, uncontrollable boughmovements."

"What's that mean?" Sirena asked. "You can't control when you have to pee or not," Petrina said. We all cringed at that, "Also it says that you can't drink or do any drugs," Petrina said, "Well that's kind of obvious, smell's make you want to throw up, weird types of food combined sound good, intense cravings for weird foods."

I smiled at her and Sirena was looking down at her stomach and holding it, "and in 12 weeks you should be able to see the baby, and about the same time you should be able feel it kick."

"For real?" We asked. "This book says so," Petrina saying showing us the book, 'Everything you need to know about being pregnant.'

I felt us jolt then we landed and I saw we was in my back yard. We got out and we helped Sirena out. We walked into my estate and it wasn't a shocker when I didn't hear my parents respond when I yelled.

I helped Sirena onto the couch then sat in one of the chairs while Jamie sat beside Sirena and Petrina sat on a chair beside me.

"We can't apparate with Sirena in the state she's in," I said, "I don't have any of your clothes here, and Dumbledore will know if Sirena or you guys don't get home for at least a few days or a week."

Sirena huffed, "I'm not going to stay at that hell hole with them for even a few days or a week, their going to know something's up."

"When did you say that families coming over?" I asked. "Tommorow," she said, "Why?" "Well I can come and get you the day after the party."

She sighed, "Alright." "I know Sirena I'm sorry," I said. "It's not your fault," she said. I smiled at her, "Come on," I said standing up, along with Petrina while Jamie helped Sirena up.

"Your parents shouldn't notice anything," I said, "they might just think you gained some weight." "Well technically she is," Petrina said.

Me and Jamie looked at her, "Sorry." We walked to the back yard, "I can apparate," Sirena said. "Sirena I don't think you should," Jamie said.

"It's fine," Sirena said, "I always apparate to my house they might not pay attention to me that much, but they do notice the not so important things."

I sighed, "Alright." We grabbed each others hands and we apparated to Petrina's house where we was engulfed in a hug by her mom.

"Hey mom," Petrina said. "Hello darling, how was school?" Her mom asked. "It was great," Petrina said. "Hey mum I'm going to go to Rema's house next week if that's alright."

"Of course darling that's alright," she said. "Well we best be going," I said, "See you next week Petrina." "See you next week," she said hugging us.

We smiled then apparated to Jamie's house, where like mine her parents weren't home, "Well they'll be back sometime and I can tell them I'm coming to your house next week," Jamie said.

I nodded my head, "See you Jamie." "See you," she said hugging us, then lastly we apparated to Sirena's house where we landed in her living room, in front of her parents.

They looked at us then huffed, "You need to go get ready," her mom said. "Why the parties not till tommorow," Sirena sneered.

"Well we have one today to, so get ready," her dad said. "Well I'm going to go to Rema's house after the party tommorow," Sirena said.