Chapter 40

Rema's POV-

We got to the house and I parked and unlocked the trunk and grabbed all the bags and carried them inside.

"How can she carry all that?" Sirius asked. "How can she do it without her fingers falling off?" James asked.

I rolled my eyes and walked up the steps with Jamie and Petrina behind me. We got to the room and I walked to the closet and laid the bags down.

"Alright," I said, "Are the walls dry?" Petrina went and ran her fingers over the walls, "Yea it's dry," she said.

"Ok so we need to put the crib, bookcase, and changing table against the walls and then organize all them clothes and put the books up and then were done," I said.

They nodded their heads, "Let's get this crib against the wall." We walked over and picked up the crib, and carried it over to the wall and laid it down.

"Where should we put the bookcase and the changing table?" Jamie asked. "The changing table should be infront of the crib," Petrina said.

I nodded my head and we picked it up and put it right in front of the crib. "So the book case below the window?" Jamie suggested.

I nodded my head and we grabbed it and put it under the window. I let out a breath, "Now we have to put the clothes and shoes up and put the books in," I said.

They nodded their heads and we walked in the closet and opened all the bags with the clothes and shoes.

"This is one spoiled child," I said putting up the fluffy, red one. "You got that right," Jamie and Petrina said.

"This child will need to thank her Aunts," Jamie said. I laughed at her and started putting the shoes on the shelves.

I looked at our work, "Looks good," I said. They nodded their heads in agreement, "I'll be right back," I said and they nodded their heads and reorganized some books.

I walked up to the attic and saw the rocking chair, mum had used with me. I grabbed it and walked down the steps and back into the room.

"Where did you get that?" Jamie asked. "The attic," I said and sat it down beside the book case. I waved my wand and the dust came off it and it looked shiny as if it was never used before.

"We should get Sirius and the guys in here," I said. "We're really going to let them take this?" Jamie asked, "after all we've done?"

"Sirius need's to be part of the babies life and if this makes Sirena forgive him then he can take it," I said. They huffed then nodded their heads, "Petrina can you go get them paint brushes and everything else?" I asked her.

She nodded her head and ran out, "Jamie go get Sirius, James, Remus and Peter," I said and she got up and ran out.

I sat down in the rocking chair, thinking, 'He doesn't dserve to take all this, but he needs to be part of it's life.'

I sat up and looked and saw above the crib and saw writing in the tree, 'My Life,' Petrina came running in, "When did you put the words in the tree?" I asked her.

She blushed, "I didn't think anyone would see it." I smiled at her and helped her put the blankets over all the walls, and she got more and we put it on the floor.

Jamie soon came in dragging James and Sirius who were struggling to get out of the ropes, and Remus and Peter came in willingly.

"Is what Jamie said true?" Sirius asked still struggling. Jamie glared at him, "What's wrong with her?" Remus asked me.

"She's mad because we're letting Sirius take the credit of all of this," I said. Remus looked at me shocked, then he nodded his head.

"Jamie let them go," I said and she waved her wand and the ropes left. They shot up and headed towards the door but Jamie got in the way.

"Sirius if you want Sirena to forgive you, get your butt over here," Petrina said pointing to the ground. Sirius grunted and James laughed.

"You're getting it to," Petrina said looking around Sirius.

She turned him to the side and put the paint brush in the paint and took it out. She grabbed Sirius' hand and put some paint on it, then she took his hand and wiped it over his forehead.

He looked at her, "It's to make it look like you wiped sweat off your head and you had paint on your hand," Petrina said and he nodded his head.

"Hope you don't like this shirt," Petrina said and before he could finish she took the brush and wiped it across his shirt.

He looked like he was going to cry, "Hope you don't like the pants either or your shoes," she said and again before he could answer she had already wiped the paint over his knees and some paint on the tip of his shoes.

She sat back up, "Ok your ready to go," she said, "NEXT!" She yelled because Jamie took them out then she pushed James inside and slammed the door.

I sat Sirius down on the blanket on the floor and Petrina grabbed James and put it only lightly on him and not so much like she did with Sirius.

She put some paint on his hands a little on his face and then done, "NEXT!" Jamie pushed Remus in. Remus walked over willingly and Petrina did the same thing she did with James.

"NEXT!" Jamie pushed Peter in then walked in herself. She did the same with Peter that she did with Remus and James.

"Jamie help Petrina carry the paint and things down to her room, I'll got get Sirena," I said and Jamie and Petrina grabbed everything and walked out.

I walked over and pulled the changing table from it's spot and into the middle of the room. I grabbed the bookcase and did the same.

"Put the changing room and bookcase right where I moved them from, so just push them back," I said and they nodded their heads, "and make sure if Sirena ask's you guys did all this, don't bring us up in the conversation."

They nodded their heads and I turned around, "Thanks Rema," Sirius said. I turned around and smiled, and walked out the door and saw Jamie and Petrina waiting at Sirena's door.

"Sirena," we said walking in, "Sirius, James, Remus and Peter have something to show you," Petrina said.

Sirena raised her eyebrow, "We walked in on the noise from upstairs and we couldn't believe it," Jamie said. "Come on," we said dragging Sirena up the steps and putting a blindfold over her eyes, probably not the smartest thing, but we were beside her and behind her if she fell.

"Where are you guys taking me?" She asked. I heard some moving in the room and slammed harder on the ground, then it stopped.

"Ready?" We asked with excitement. She shrugged, but I knew she was curious and excited to know what it was.

I opened the door and Sirius, James, Remus and Peter were standing in the middle of the room, with everything where it was.

I saw the closet wasn't opened and Petrina went and opened it and ran back over and I took the blindfold off, but my hands in front of her eyes.

"Are you ready?" I asked smiling. She nodded her head, I took my hands off her eyes and she looked around.

She walked around, "Did you do this?" She asked us. "Nope," we said, "Sirius and the guys did." She looked at the guys.

"Is that true Sirius?" She asked him. I looked at him, "Yea I did," he said, "I knew you wasn't going to forgive me that soon or let me be part of the babies life, so I decided I should at least do something."

I smiled at him and nodded my head, Sirena and Sirius looked at each other, "maybe we should go and leave them," I suggested and walking backwards to the door.

Everyone nodded their heads while Sirena and Sirius stared at each other, and we walked to the door, and I closed it behind me to see them kissing.

I laughed, "Want to go watch TV?" I asked. "Yea," they said and we walked downstairs and into the living room.