Chapter 35

Rema's POV-

I woke up to my alarm clock ringing and I sighed and got up and walked to my closet.

I got my embrodied Hanky Hem blue tunic dress out, got dressed then grabbed some flats and my wand and walked out.

I grabbed an apple from the kitchen and walked out the back door and into the woods. I saw the building and when I got to it I tapped the lock and I heard it unlock and I opened the door and saw them asleep.

I walked over and poked them with my foot, "Hey wake up," I said. They didn't budge, I poked them again, but harder this time.

"Wake up," I said louder. "No just let me sleep mum," Sirius said. "What the hell," I said, "I ain't your damn mum."

He opened his eyes, "Oh yea your not are you," he said sitting up. "I'd hope not," I said, "Now wake him up and come up to the house."

He nodded his head and walked over to Remus and woke him up. I shook my head and walked out and back to the house.

I threw away the apple on the way and when I got in I walked to Petrina's room and opened the door, "Wake up," I said to her, and she woke up and I didn't even have to poke her.

I walked out and to Jamie's room, but she wasn't in there, I shrugged my shoulders and walked to Sirena's.

"Sirena," I said walking over to her, "Time to wake up and eat something." "Go away Sirius," she said rolling over.

"I'm not Sirius," I said. She opened one of her eyes, "Sorry Rema," she said sitting up, "you sounded like him though."

"So your saying Sirius has a feminie voice?" I asked her. She laughed and got up and I walked out and upstairs, and found Peter's room first.

"Peter wake up," I said and he growled, "Get up," I said walking over and slapping him. "Ow," he said, "What was that for?"

"Well you wouldn't wake up," I said then walked out and over to James door. I decided to knock instead of just walk in, but he didn't answer.

I shrugged my shoulders and walked down when I stopped dead in my tracks. 'Holy shit,' I said then walked back over and banged on the door.

"What?" He asked. "James Potter you best have used protection or I'm going to come in their and smack the shit out of you," I said.

I heard someone laugh, "I will do it," I said. "Sorry to tell you Rema, but we didn't," James said. I turned the door knob, "I'm kiding, I'm kiding," he said.

"That's what I thought," I said, "and Jamie best not have as much love bites as Sirena did." I heard him laugh and figured Jamie, must still be asleep.

I sighed and walked downstairs to see everyone down here, "Where's Jamie?" Sirena asked. "Where's James?" Sirius asked.

"I couldn't get them to wake up," I said then walked into the kitchen and grabbed some chocolate and walked back into the living room.

"Here," I said handing it to Remus, "I didn't posion it," I said. He looked at me, but bit into it. "Petrina, Sirena you'll know where I'll be if you need me," I said.

They nodded their heads, and I walked upstairs and to my piano room.

____________________________________________________________________________________

James' POV-

I woke up to someone knocking, but I ignored it.

 I woke up again, to find Jamie cuddling into my chest and then I realized we were naked, 'Huh,' I said and she moved and was now laying beside me, but facing the opposite way.