Chapter 13

James' POV-

I walked Rema to the Hospital Wing, "What happened here?" Madam Pomfrey asked us when we got in. I looked at her then to Rema, "I fell," she said.

"Well come on," Pomfrey said. A few minutes later, Rema's cut was gone and her bruise was fading somewhat. "I'm sure your going to be alright," Pomfrey said.

"Thank you Madam Pomfrey," Rema said. "No problem dear," she said and stood up, "Mr. Potter will hopefully take care of you for the time being?"

"Of course Madam," I said bowing and I saw Rema smile. "Off you go," Pomfrey said and shooed us away and closed the door behind us.

"Well then," I said, "Seems only fitting I keep my promise and show you around." "You didn't promise that," she said smiling at me.

"Pheww of course I did," I said then grabbed her hand. "Alright," I said, "this is the hallway me and Sirius pulled an amazing prank at."

She nodded her head and smiled, "This is another hallway me and Sirius pulled a prank at," I said, "and another one."

"Hold up," She said, "Are all these hallways you pulled pranks in?" "Well yes," I said, "And if I must say I don't think anybody can beat them."

"We'll see about that," she said smirking then started walking again. I smirked, and ran beside her, "Here we have a girls lavatory," I said, "Oh and here's Moaning Myrtles bathroom."

"Who's Moaning Myrtle?" She asked. "You don't want to know," I said. She nodded her head, we walked outside, "And this is a boat that leads to the last place of our marvelous tour," I said.

I helped her in then got in and started rowing, "Where are we going?" She asked looking around. "Oh you know," I said then I felt the boat bump into the land. I held out my hand and helped her out, "Wow this is beautiful," she said looking around.

"Yea, it is isn't it," I said. She turned and smiled at me, "Have you ever played Wizards Chess?" I asked. "No, why, is it hard?" She asked. I smirked and walked over and grabbed the chess board.

"Do you have that just laying around?" She asked once I came back over and sat down in front of her, "Me and the guys come down here," I said. She nodded her head.

I had told her how to play, and we were in the middle of the game and she had this look of concentration on and it was adorable. She had pursed her lips up and was biting her lower lip.

I don't know what came over me, but I leaned over and kissed her. She was a little shocked and I could tell because she kind of just sat there, "Sorry," I said pulling away. She looked at me for a minute, "Um it's alright," she said.

"Well looks like the games over," she said and I saw the pieces everywhere from where I leaned over, then I heard noises and heard a thud. I looked over and saw the guys, 'Shit,' I thought and then grabbed the pieces and threw them in the bush and then grabbed Rema and pushed her in as well.

"What the hell?" She asked. "Shh just stay here," I said, then walked back over.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Rema's POV-

Well I just got kissed and shoved into a bush by James Potter. I didn't know why until I saw Remus, Sirius and Peter sit down by him.

"Dude how did you get here so fast?" Remus asked then grabbed a book and started reading it, "You know skipped class," James said then looked over at me.

I scooted over some when Sirius looked this way, "Anyway," Sirius said, "Did you see those girls?" He asked and I think he was refuring to Jamie, Sirena, Petrina and me.

"Yea," Peter said with this dreamy look. "Get off it Peter," Sirius said, "That chick wouldn't go out with you if you were the last man on earth." I wanted to gasp, but held it in, 'How could somebody be so mean?' I asked myself.

"You don't know that," Peter said. "I'm afraid I do," Sirius said then looked back at James, "Did you see that black headed girl, um Sirena I think is her name."

"Does Sirius Black actually remember a girls name?" Remus asked. I smiled, Sirius didn't answer, but looked at Remus, "Well your the one that has a huge crush on that one, um Rema I think is her name," Sirius said.

I gasped but quietly and Remus laid down his book, "How did you know?" He asked. Sirius smirked, "How did you know?" Remus asked again. "Just heard you talking in your sleep," Sirius said smirking.

I thought, by the look on Remus' face, that he was going to punch him, but all he did was start reading that book again, but he was gripping the ends so tight his knuckles were turning white.

"Do you smell that?" Sirius asked. "What?" James asked. "It smells like vanilla or honey and some kind of flower," Sirius said.

'Shit,' I thought my perfume and lotion. "Man we're outside," James said. I looked over at Remus and felt bad for him, Sirius probably just embarrassed him, then I saw Sirius walk over and I panicked a little I then saw I was close to the water.

I didn't know what was inside, but I thought, 'Screw it,' and jumped in.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Remus' POV-

I was pissed off at Sirius, why would he do that? I felt like somebody was staring at me, "Do you smell that?" Sirius asked. "What?" James asked. "It smells like vanilla or honey, and some kind of flower," Sirius said.

"Man we're outside," James said, then Sirius walked over to this bush and the next thing you hear is somebody jumping in water. I laid down my book and got up, "What the hell was that?" I asked.

Then I saw some hair and then nothing, "Holy shit," I said. "It's not true that there's a weird kind of octopus down there?" James asked.

I didn't even hear him, I took of my shoes and jacket, "What the hell are you doing?" Sirius asked. "Trying to save someone's life," I said then jumped in.