Chapter 3

Rema's POV-

I landed on my feet in a bright Alley way with shops of candy, and books, and even a prank shop. I saw Sirena and Jamie walk close to it. "Oh no you don't," I said grabbing them by the collars of their robes and turning them back around, "we can come another day, we have to get our books and robes."

They huffed and crossed their arms around their chest like a bunch of 3 year olds. "What's it say we need?" Jamie asked.

"Um," I said taking out my letter and unfolding it, "We need:

Uniform:

*Three sets of plain work robes (Black)

*One plain pointed hat (Black)

*One pair of protective gloves (Dragon hide or similar)

*One winter cloak (Black, silver fastenings)

Equipment:

* 1 cauldron

*1 set of glass or crystal vials

*1 telescope

* 1 set of brass scales

Books:

*The Standard Book of Spells (grade 6) by Miranda Goshawk

*Advanced Potion Making by Libatius Borage

*Confronting The Faceless

*A Guide To Transfiguration by Emeric Switch

*Advanced Rune Translation

"That's a lot of things," Petrina said. I nodded my head and walked over to a shop, 'Madam Malikins Robes.'

"Come on guys," I said pushing them in and then ringing the bell. "Be with you in a minute dear," a voice said from in the back. "What can I do for you four?" She asked. "Um we need some Hogwarts robes," Petrina said.

"Of course come on back dears," She said waving us to the back. We followed her and saw four pedestals on the ground, "Come on over dear," she said waving Petrina over. She walked over and was done in measurement in about 5 minutes.

She waved over Jamie and took the same and then Sirena then me. When we were done measuring she came back out with 16 boxs and handed them to use. Petrina gave her the money and we walked on to the Flourish and Blotts book store.

"What can I do for you four?" A man asked. "Yes we need four Standard books of spells (grade 6), Advanced Potion Making by Libatius Borage, Confronting The Faceless, A Guide To Advanced Transfiguration by Emeric Switch, and Advanced Rune Translation," I said.

He nodded his head and started scurrying around, I walked around and found books on everything I grabbed four books one on Werewolves, Animagus', Hogwarts A History and a book on Famous Witch's and Wizard's and walked back down to the counter to see the man done and everything wrapped up.

I walked over and handed him my books, then the money and we walked out. After what seemed forever we had our school robes, books, equipment and everything. I opened my letter and saw at the bottom STUDENTS WHO WISH TO JOIN QUDDITCH ARE ELGIBLE TO GET THEIR OWN BROOMS, I smiled "Come on guys lets go," I said walking back over to where we came.

Petrina grabbed the Floo Powder and handed some to us, we all got in this time, "Beauxbatons Academy girls dormitory," we said and the next thing I know we're standing back in our old common room.