Chapter 38

Rema's POV- (3 Months later)

Sirena was now 6 months pregnant and she still hasn't forgiven Sirius about saying he never wanted the baby.
Jamie and James were going strong I guess you could say, they have their moments like they had at Hogwarts, but then they make up.
Petrina and Peter, I don't even know what's going on with them, you see them talking and sometimes cuddling together, but other than that I don't know

We were sitting in my room doing all the girl stuff, watching TV, doing nails, and all that other stuff. "Don't you think it's time to forgive him?" Petrina asked.

"No I don't," Sirena said, "If he says he doesn't want to be part of the babies life then well, I'm not going to forgive him."

Jamie had just got done painting Sirena's toenails, because well she couldn't see them to do it herself, "Beside's he hasn't even tried to get baby things," she said.

Before we could say anything else, "OW!" Someone yelled. "JAMES YOU JUST HIT ME WITH THAT HAMMER," and I now knew who it was, Sirius.

"Well it's not my fault I don't know how to put all this up," James said. "Well neither do I," Sirius said. "They sound like a bunch of girls," Sirena said grunting.

"What do you think's going on?" Jamie asked. "I have no idea," Me and Petrina said. "OW, REMUS THAT WAS MY FOOT!" Sirius yelled.

"Well sorry," Remus said, "move your foot so I can get over here and try to finish my part of this." "What are they doing?" Jamie asked.

"You're the one who should be putting all this together," Remus said. I heard something hit the floor, "Now you two know how it feels to get hit in the hand and foot with a hammer," Sirius said.

"I'll be right back," I said laying my book down and getting up. "Ok," they said before I closed the door back.

I walked up the steps and down the hall and into the room, the baby would be staying in. "What are you guys doing up here?" I asked them and walked in then stopped.

"You guys are putting this all together?" I asked them looking at all the boxes and the wood and nails everywhere.

"Yea," they said, "Sirena won't forgive me, so I thought I should at least do something worth while," Sirius said trying to fit something's together.

"It goes the other way," I said. He flipped it over and nodded his head, "You guys haven't even got the frame of it yet," I said.

"Rema what's taking so l----" Jamie and Petrina began then saw what they were doing. "Where's Sirena?" I asked.

"She's fell asleep," Petrina said. I laughed and leaned on the door frame just watching them, making a complete mess with everything.

"For crying out loud," We said. "Get out," Jamie, Petrina and me said grabbing them by their shirts and shoving them out the door.

"Hey," they said, but I locked the door and walked over to the pieces that should be the crib, "I don't even think they read the instructions," Petrina said looking down at instructions for a changing table.

"A book case," Jamie said, "why would a baby need a book case?" "They don't even have paint," Petrina said, "I'll be right back."

Petrina ran out the room and came back a few minutes later with two really big paint cans, some paint holders, and 3 paint brushes and rollers, and I also saw some tape and big, clear blankets.

"Do you have all this just lying around?" Jamie asked. "I'm known to paint and draw," she said. "How come you didn't tell us?" I asked.

"Never came up," she said and started opening the paint cans, "I'll paint and you guys can do all the handy work."

I grunted and she went over and taped the door frame, the windows, the closet door, and the bathroom door, and laid down the blanket all around the walls and started putting the paint in a paint holder.

I shrugged and started putting together the crib while Jamie did the book case. I had only one more thing to put on the crib and it was that thing that hung down above the babies head.

"Ha," I said looking at my master piece. "Wow that looks just like the box," Petrina said looking around from her painting.

"Thanks," I said and then walked over to the changing crib, just as Jamie got done with the book case, "Now you can help me with this," I said and she walked over and sat down beside me.

"I don't know why the guys couldn't get this all together, it's not that hard," Jamie said. "Yea I know right," I said smiling at her.

Me and Jamie finished the Changing Table and when we looked up Petrina was looking at her work.

I looked and saw sky blue paint and where the crib was going to be there was a tree with pink and white flowers flying away from it and I looked and saw she had painted the frames white and the book case was white with little pink and blue flowers on it there was also a saying under the flowers and above the crib

A Baby is a gift from Heaven
A presish little Angel to Cheerish and to Love

"That's so cute Petrina," Me and Jamie said standing up and walking over. "You paint really fast," Jamie said.

"Thanks," she said smiling and she went over and took the tape off, cleaned out the paint holders with a wave of her wand, and closed the paint lids, rolled up the blankets and also put the clean paint brushes in the paint holder.

"We're going to have to wait to put everything against the wall for tommorow," Petrina said. I nodded my head, and we walked out and I closed the door behind me with a spell, so that neither Sirius, James, Peter, Remus or Sirena could get in.

We helped carry Petrina's stuff down to her room and I saw paintings and painting holders everywhere, "You really can paint," I said walking over to one, and I saw it was water colors of some tulips, "these are really good."

She smiled, "Thanks," she said and she walked in the bathroom and changed into some new clothes that weren't covered in paint and we walked back into my room and Sirena was still asleep. I smiled, "Let's go get something to eat," I said.

"Fine by me," Jamie and Petrina said and we laughed and walked down and into the kitchen, ready to get some food.