Chapter 2

Rema's POV-

"I can't believe we actually did that," Sirena said running in with Jamie and throwing themselves on their beds and laughing.

"What did you do?" Petrina asked. "Oh you know, we just did the prank Rema came up with," Jamie said. I looked up from my book, "You did what?" I asked.

"We did that prank you made up yesterday night and it was hilarious when we did it you should have been there, the Headmistress was so angry she was steaming," Sirena said and laughed rolling herself off her bed and into the floor.

"So did it go as planned?" I asked Jamie. "Oh yea you should have been there, shew it was..." but before she could say another word our Headmistress came into the room with a look of pure anger.

"WHICH ONE OF YOU DID IT?" She screamed walking in and slamming the door behind her. "What ever are you talking about?" Sirena asked from the floor beside Petrina.

"THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT," She screamed pointing to her head and body. "Why are you coming to us, maybe someone else did it?" Jamie said.

"Oh I know it was you four and I've had enough you have been expelled from Beauxbatons Academy and I never want to see you four here again," she said turning and walking away.

We followed her outside and stood on the balcony and watched as she walked out with the whole back of her robes gone and it showed her knickers, I laughed out loud and dropped to my knees laughing so hard.

"Best- Prank- Ever," I said in between laughs. "Come on," Jamie and Sirena said laughing as well while Petrina walked in giggling.

I got up and walked into our dorm and started packing everything, "Come on," I said once we got done packing and walked out to see some woman in robes that didn't have the back of them ripped off.

"You all must be Miss Daaé, Miss Dawson, Miss DeWitt and Miss Bell," she said. We nodded our heads, "Good I am Professor McGonagall from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and I have your acceptance letters," she said handing us little letters with seal of a big 'H' surrounded by a lion, snake, badger and a bird.

"Since you four are going to be starting in your 6th year you will have to be sorted into your house, which are: Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, Gryffindor and Slytherin, you will need to get your school supplies from Diagon Alley and since the term has already began you need to get them by Monday," she said.

I nodded my head and then she walked out leaving us there, "Well that was fast on finding a new school," Petrina said. We nodded our heads, "Come on, it says Diagon Alley is in London by a pub called the Leaky Cauldron," I said grabbing my trunk and Meadow, and walked out.

We got to the portrait hall when Petrina stopped, "What is it Petrina?" Jamie asked turning around. "Well the Headmistress didn't say when we had to leave, so couldn't we just travel by Floo Powder to this Diagon Alley get our books and then leave Monday?" She asked.

I saw everyone look over at me, "Why you looking at me?" I asked. "Well you make the choice, should we go now and stay at this Leaky Cauldron or use Floo Powder get our books then come back and leave Monday morning?" Sirena asked.

"Well Headmistress didn't say when we had to leave so we're going to use Floo Powder," I said then waved my wand and my trunk and Meadow flew back upstairs and into our dormitory, the other's did the same then Petrina pulled a bag of Floo Powder from her purse and gave us some.

I watched as Sirena went first, "Diagon Alley," she said then was engulfed in the green flames and was gone, "Diagon Alley," Jamie said then was surrounded by flames. "You go," I said to Petrina, she nodded he head then walked in.

"Diagon Alley," she said. I walked over with my Floo Powder, "Diagon Alley," I said then was engulfed in the flames.