Chapter 1

Rema's POV-

Hi I'm Rema me and my three best friends went to Beauxbatons Academy, but Jamie and Sirena had to get us kicked out because of their prank.

I felt bad though because I came up with it, but it was pretty good. They had went to our Headmistresses' office and had, well some things we just can't say.

Anyway I'm Rema Dawson, I'm a half blood with long straight golden hair and blue eyes. Everyone I meet would say I'm tall and skinny, my friends say that I'm a bookworm, but a smart prankster if that makes sense.

Then you got Jamie DeWitt she's a pureblood, but doesn't act like one so much as everyone would think. Jamie's tall and skinny with long wavy black hair and wears glasses covering her hazel eyes.

Sirena Daaé is a tall skinny curly brown headed pureblood, now her family are proud purebloods and they spit on the ground muggleborns and blood traitors walk on, but Sirena isn't that bad she's nice sometimes, but an intense prankster.

Lastly there's Petrina Bell she's a muggleborn, but we care for her like a little sister, she has ear length hair and green eyes, she's a medium height girl and is skinny, people often make fun off her, but we don't let that happen.

If it's a witch or wizard we usually hex them or something, but muggles you can't really do that so there's some threating and language talking, that's also another thing, we have sailor mouths when you get us angry, but if the threatening or language doesn't do anything, it's always them that throws the first punch.

Sirena usually ends up head butting them and knocking them out cold.

As you can tell we're probably not your ordinary witches or we wasn't at Beauxbatons, but Hogwarts I wouldn't know, but speaking of Beauxbatons let's go there first.