Chapter 34

Petrina's POV-

We got there and I parked the car, "So what movie are we going to see?" I asked him. "Well there's the movie called Maleficent," he said, "the woman from Sleeping Beauty."

"Oh yea," I said smiling, "I've heard of that movie." He smiled and we walked into the theatre and found some seats.

I was crying once it came to the end with Maleficent kissing Aurora on the forehead and from then on, and her getting her wings back.

Soon the movie ended, "Are you um ready for the suprise?" He asked me. "Yea," I said and we walked out.

He gave me the directions and we ended up in these woods. I looked at him, "Follow me," he said and grabbed my hand.

I followed him and we ended up at this lake with a bridge leading onto a little island with a table for two and some candles.

I smiled at him and we walked over and he pulled my chair out and when I sat down he pushed me in. All of a sudden I felt something wet on my cheek and I looked up and saw it snowing.

I looked at Peter and he just smiled, I pulled the lid off my food and saw a salad and then Peter pouring pumpkin juice in my cup.

I smiled at him and I looked around and saw little animals, "This is amazing Peter," I said smiling at him. He smiled back and I took a bite out of my salad and he had some kind of soup.

"So what's your favorite animals?" He asked. "Well I like: nature animals (deers, rabbits, squirrels, birds,) Indoor animals like (dog's, cat's, owl's, which aren't really indoor, but yea)," I said.

"What about rats? Do you like them?" He asked. "Well it kind of just depends if their nice rats, if they are then yes, if they come and bite me I'll blow them into little tiny rat pieces," I said.

He laughed, I sniffed the air and smelt AX, "Do you have cologne on?" I asked him. "Yea why?" He asked. "Well I just love that cologne," I said smiling.

He smiled, "I'll have to remember to wear it more often," he said. I laughed at him, "Are you ready to go?" I asked him, once both our plates were empty.

"Yea," he said and waved his wand and everything disappeared. I smiled at him, and we walked to the car, "I had fun tonight Peter," I said smiling at him.

He smiled back, "Me to." I smiled and we soon got to Rema's house, and I pulled into the garage and turned the car off.

I sighed, and we got out, he opened the door for me once we got to the main door, "Thanks," I said smiling at him.

"No problem," he said. I just laughed, and we walked upstairs, "Goodnight Peter," I said once we got to the fourth floor, "Goodnight," he said and I kissed his cheek then walked to my room and closed the door and smiled.

I laughed of joy and then walked to my closet and got changed and crawled into bed. I closed my eyes and pictured everything that happened tonight and I smiled then finally fell asleep.