Chapter 41

Rema's POV-

We had watched what seems to be a million movies, and Sirena and Sirius haven't came down once. "What could they possibly be doing?" I asked, "They can't do it because of the baby, are they reading it every book on the bookshelf to it or something."

Jamie and Petrina laughed and Remus smiled, "I'm not kidding," I said, "I'm about to go up there and see what's going on."

"Going to see what's going on?" I heard Sirena ask from behind me. "Finally," I said standing up, "What was you two doing reading the baby every book in the bookshelf or something?"

"No we were actually talking about baby names," Sirena said. I looked at her, "Did you tell him what it is?" I asked.

"I figured it out from the clothes," he said. I looked at him, "What did you decide?" I asked, "And why did it take so long?"

"Well we were arguing over the girls name," Sirena said. "No aruging while your pregnant," Petrina said, "It could induce labor and the baby would be very premature."

"He was trying to talk me out of the name Irina," Sirena said. "It just don't go right with me," he said. "And what the name Sirius, or Regulus, Bellatrix, Narcissa, and Andromeda sound right with you?" I asked, "They are your family names and Irina sounds more normal than any of them."

Sirius looked at me and huffed then sat down, "We argeed though that were naming the baby Irina Elizabeth," Sirena said smiling.

"What about the last name?" Everyone asked. "He hasn't put a ring on my finger, so the last name ain't going to be Black unless that happens," she said holding her hand up.

I laughed, "Come on you need to get to bed," Petrina said standing up, "It's been a long day and after all that arguing you need your rest."

Petrina grabbed Sirena towards the steps, "Petrina I'm fine," she said. Petrina turned around and she gave her the look as if to say deal with it your going to bed.

"Alright," Sirena said walking with Petrina upstairs. "I'm going to bed," Jamie and James said. I looked at them and they walked upstairs holding hands.

"I don't know if I should be worried that they'll be staying in the same room and wrecking it, or if they're going to be like another time she had slept with a guy here and they ended up breaking everything they passed," I said.

"They went out of her room?" Sirius asked. "Yea," I said, "Woke up to a naked Jamie and what ever his name was in the living room covered in a blanket and the whole house destroyed."

"Wow," Sirius said. I looked at him, "Don't be getting any after preganancy idea's because if you do I'm locking you out of the house," I said.

"I'm not," he said, but I could tell he was lying. "I'm going to bed," I said and walked up the steps. "I wouldn't do anything Remus," I heard Sirius from downstairs, "She might not let you do anything."

I shook my head and Remus walked on up the steps, and I walked into my room. I got woken up in the middle of the night, by Jamie and James the only remaining couple like Sirena and Sirius to be in this house, doing it.

"I best not have to clean the house up again," I yelled and I heard them laughing. Then a door opening, 'Oh lord,' I said and I didn't even want to open my door to see what was going on.

I heard a crash from down the hall, "Oh for crying out loud," I heard Petrina say. "Get it on Jamie," I heard Sirena say.

I thought, 'and I thought these walls were very thick, apparently not mother.' I laid back down, and heard over the night Petrina yelling, 'Shut up.' or Sirena yelling, 'Get it on.'