Chapter 29

Sirena's POV-

I had got done getting ready for this so called party, right when I heard my mum open the front door with the whole, act like a normal family and welcome them niceless, voice.

I sighed and ran downstairs and stood in the living room beside my father and smiling like I usually do for this sort of stuff.

When I heard people laying what sounded like suitcases on the ground and I'm thinking, 'What is going on?'

Mum came in smiling suddenly followed by the Malfoys, a family dad is close to and their son Lucious, and the Blacks. I looked behind them all and saw Sirius who looked obvilously to everything and everyone around him because he was looking at the ground.

I also saw his brother, which everytime they come here he's always eyeing me, and I also saw the horrid house elf Kreacher.

"Kreacher," Mrs. Black said and Kreacher came forward and smiled, "Take our bags to our room." "Of course Misses," he said bowing then walked to the door and I heard him huffing and the suitcases dragging the ground.

I looked around them and saw him pushing them one step at a time all the way up the third floor. I hate that horrid house elf, but at the time I felt sorry for it and I also felt like I wanted to scream and cry and I had this weird craving for pickles and peanut butter.

Then it came to me, 'This is how it is when your pregnant,' I heard Petrina's voice go through my mind. I growled not even knowing I did it out loud.

Mum and Dad glared at me with a death glare then turned and smiled at the families, "Sirena why don't you go and show our guest where they'll be staying for a couple days."

I looked at, "A couple you never said anything about anyone staying here, you just said something about a damn party," I sneered.

Mum and Dad looked at me with the same death glare and The Blacks and Malfoys looked at me, while Reguluas and Lucious were looking at me and Sirius finally looked up.

"Remember we said that this afternoon when you came back from school," Mum said through her teeth, but made it sound as if she wasn't.

I glared at her and saw the way Dad was looking at me meaning, 'Just show them to their rooms and zip it.'

I sighed, "Follow me Mr. and Mrs. Black, and Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy," I said as nice as possible and walked up the steps while they followed.

"Here's your regular room Mr. and Mrs. Black," I said opening the door, just when Kreacher laid their bags on the ground.

He bowed down as they walked in, and didn't even say thank you to me, "Follow me Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy," I said and walked up the steps and to the very end of the hall.

"Here's your room Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy," I said opening the door and saw our house elf, a little devil thing, putting their suitcases on the ground.

She then bowed and walked out the door, I walked away and showed Lucious, Reguluas and Sirius where they'll be staying which unfourtantly for me, was right in the same hallway as my room.

"Here's your room Lucious," I said opening the door then walked to the one beside it, "And your's Reguluas."

Then the last door was beside mine and in front of Lucious', "Here's your room Sirius." I opened the door then walked to my room at the very end of the hall and opened the door then closed it and laid down on my bed.

I was about to close my eyes when I heard something pecking on my window. I growled and got up and opened the window and in flew an owl.

I got the letter from it and saw on the front, 'Sirius Black.' I growled and opened my door and walked over and knocked on Sirius' door.