Chapter 14

Rema's POV-

I heard another splash and I swam faster, when I felt something wrap around my ankle and pull me down, I screamed, but it was muffled and I couldn't breath.

I grabbed for my wand but another one came down and I couldn't reach for my wand, when everything went blurry, and then I felt myself get pulled up, and everything went black.

___________________________________________________________________

Remus' POV-

I was swimming when I saw dirty blond hair disappear and there was bubbles right where the person was.

I put my head up and took a deep breath and dived down. I had my eyes opened and it was hard to see until, I saw a girl fighting in the distance.

She must have been looking for her wand when another one came and held her down, when suddenly she stopped struggling.

I grabbed my wand and shot a jet of red out of it and shot the animals away and she just floated there.

I swam over to her and I saw it was Rema. I saw where the mini octopuses had attached to her as well. I wrapped my arm around her waist and swam with her up.

_____________________________________________________________________

Sirius' POV-

We got in the boat just as Remus came up with a girl. We hit the bank and jumped out, and I saw Remus giving the person CPR.

He touched their lips, "Dude he just kissed someone," I said. Remus looked up at me and I saw the person was Rema.

I felt like I was going to faint when, suddenly she coughed and water came up. "Rema," James said running over to her.

She didn't respond so Remus picked her up and carried her bridal style and into the castle and I still felt like I was going to faint.