Prologue

He stood in the huge room reserved for balls and parties, waiting with baited breath and shaking fists, to meet the queen.

As a pair of high heels clicked through the halls, a bead of sweat formed on his forehead,
He waited in the now silence until the big mahogany wood doors slammed open, presenting a 19 year old beautiful girl, emanating power, her long un-tamed curly garnet coloured hair and gorgeous complexion seemed unbalanced with her grey fog like eyes swirling into blood red.

The sheer commanding power from this female had loreté shaking on his spot,

She had burst through the doors with a long charcoal black cloak on, its hood covered her head and the bottom of it trailed along the ground as she walked.

" loreté come é bello verdetti, credo di aver fatto quello che ho chiesto?" (Loreté so good to see you, I trust you have done what I asked)
Her majestic voice was carried through the whole room and Loreté swallowed the lump in his throat.

"Mi dispiace la tua maestà, c'era un piccolo problema ..."
(Im sorry your majesty, there was a slight issue...)
He trailed off waiting for the wrath of the queen ,

Her Wolf growled in displeasure,

"Cosa ti ho detto, non tornare finché il lavoro non è finito!
Andiamo a spiegarci!"
( what did I tell you? Do not return until the job is finished! Well go on, explain yourself)

"Siamo stati imboscati da un pacco rivale, hanno sopraffatto e sovrastato noi, non siamo stati un fiammifero per il pacco, posso solo umilmente scusarmi per conto dei guerrieri."
(we were ambushed by a rogues, they overpowered and outnumbered us, we were no match for the pack, i can only humbly apologise on behalf of the warriors.) he pleaded with her,

"Ho paura di scusarmi che non lo taglierò più, dissi che volevo che la confezione fosse stata eliminata, questa è la terza e ultima volta, sono alla fine del mio cinturino, hai provato la regina e ora non mostrerà Misericordia su di te." ( I'm afraid sorry isn't going to cut it anymore, i said I wanted him  eliminated, this is the third and final time, I am at the end of my tether, you have tested the queen and now she will show no mercy on you.)
And with her final words spoken she pulled him into the floor to kneel in front of her where he continued to plead,

"Misericordia mia signora, ti prego di mostrare misericordia sulla mia anima,"
(Mercy my lady, please show mercy on my soul,)

"padre ....... mi perdoni" (father forgive me)
those were his words before the fire consumed him, it licked from her fingertips and melted him like wax as he howled to the moon goddess , before muttering something she could not understand.

"Die Jäger sind nicht das, was sie scheinen.."
before his paper bones crumbled to the floor like dust , and the scent of his singed, burned carcass lingered on the walls of the castle, the same as all the others.

And that's where it all started.
___________________

Just in case google translate did me dirty... I can't do Italian but 🤞🏻😔

(Lorete it's great to see you, I trust you have done what I asked?)

(I'm sorry your majesty there was a slight issue)

(What did I tell you loreté, do not return until the job is done!
Well go on explain yourself!)

(we were ambushed by a rogues, they overpowered and outnumbered us, we were no match for the pack, i can only humbly apologise on behalf of the warriors.)

(I'm afraid sorry isn't going to cut it anymore, i said I wanted him  eliminated, this is the third and final time, I am at the end of my tether, you have tested the queen and now she will show no mercy on you.)

(Mercy my lady, please show mercy on my soul,

Father...... forgive me)

This was all in really bad Italian apart from the last thing he said which remains a mystery in German.....
Unless you search it up and kinda ruin it.