Twenty five- Running with the wolves

Happy 21st birthday sis!
                   Im a royal remember?
         Did You think I don't have powers?
              See you soon!

          Lots of love from Jon xx

She scrunched the card into a ball and growled, it left her to wonder if Edith had really burned at that fire.

She was at a loss,

She had found her mate, and they had been together just over six months now.

She had sworn she would never forgive the hunters in the past.

She would never forget what the hunters did.

But now Matthew was dead.
And having a mate could really make her happy and be the ruler she promised.

She closed the front door over and checked for anymore mail to find none, she turned and threw her keys on the table, she sensed a sudden presence in the house and knew she wasn't alone.

Suddenly the lights switched on and she turned to see a nervous looking Logan standing in her living room doorway of her temporary home, he was holding a huge present box and a birthday balloon, she shoved the present out of his hands and leaps into his arms, wrapping her legs around his waist and tangling her hands round his neck, He runs his hands down her hair and spine, swirling around the scar from the sword.

"Happy birthday Aramine." He whispered into her hair,

"That big box better contain a cake or I will not be happy." She said laughing,

He gestured towards the table which had a very poorly iced sponge covered in sprinkles, she stared at it in wonder next to Logan,

"Hey, what's that?" She said pointing to the middle of the cake,

Logan squinted and she shoved his face into the cake.

He flailed around in shock before looking very sad,

"That took ages." He said with a frown,
Aramine smiled and leant up to his face before licking it of,

"Mmmmm very tasty." She said licking her fingers from his face,

He smiled and got a fistful of cake before shoving it in her face,

She gasped, and they were soon shoving it in each other's mouths.

After getting cleaned off they relaxed together.

"Hey Logan, can I meet your wolf?" Aramine suddenly asked,

"Only if I can meet yours,

"Deal "
Logan turned around and pulled of his top in one swift motion to reveal his teasing back muscles,
Aramine licked her lips and absently ran a hand down his back as he tensed beneath her fingers.
She studied him as he stepped out of his shoes and trousers as a lustful growl left Aramine's lips, he knelt on the floor as his bones cracked out of place and into a silvery white wolf.
He turned around and wagged his tail, tongue hanging out of his mouth as she ran her hands through his soft fur, he purred in satisfaction and nuzzled into her shoulder  as he clambered onto the couch to lie with his head on her as she pet him.

He whined and nudged her, with a roll of her eyes she stood and turned around, she pulled off her plain t-shirt And trousers until she was left in her last two pieces of underwear, she ducked to the floor and cracked all her bones until her familiar dark brown wolf appeared.

She trotted over to Logan and rubbed her cheek against his leg before they both changed back into human form and re-dressed.

Hey I still haven't opened my present!" Aramine declared as Logan rolled his eyes,

He grabbed the large box and perched on the end of the sofa as Logan kneeled at her feet watching with baited breath.

She shook the large package by her ear to listen and eventually took the lid off the box, she pulled out another box, again, again and again, it was getting smaller and smaller until all that was left was a tiny box,

"Is this it?" She asked in a teasing voice, he took the box in his hand and popped it open, a sparkling diamond band sat in the box, an engagement ring?

"Aramine, I have not known you for very long only six months, but I can't ever imagine living without you, will you marry me?"

And Aramine made the best choice of her life that day,

She said yes.

Her name is Aramine Rossi.
And she was a heroine to werewolves everywhere.

And for now?
She could forget her brother.