Bonus #3

She backed away from his gasping figure on the ground and began again,to run.

She managed to wobble off the ground and continue barefoot into the darkness, desperately trying to retrace her steps, a smell caught her nose, Logan's.

Relief was not the word for what she felt as she sprinted towards his direction, she caught glimpse of his naked fighter coated in sweat as he ran towards her, he cupped her tear stained face in his hand checking for injuries as he bent low and kissed her stomach listening to the baby's heartbeat reassured him. He cradled his wife in his arms.

"What happened to you?" He whispered as he felt how soaked she was.

"Jon, tried to drown me, he took my powers, were defenceless, and he has Tia." She wailed in his arms.

"We'll get her back don't worry, I already have his scent, I just have to follow it." He growled out.

"You make it sound so easy," she chuckled as he wiped her tears.

"It is, but I want you to go home, I can't have you and the baby in danger." He said,

"I don't think I can," she muttered as her feet guided her forwards, "I'm being compelled, but it's taking me right to Jon, so he can kill me." She grumbled.

Logan complained most of the journey and threw several trees out of the way.

"Hey baby, it's going to be okay," she whispered, holding his face in comfort, her eyes lingered on his chest as she ran her hands up it to calm him down.

He breathed out through gritted teeth.

"You'll stress out the baby, although the way you're acting, the only baby is you." She chuckled

"Aramine Hunter,". He snatched her hand and she was forced to face his blazing eyes,
"you are my whole world and I will not lose you, excuse me for being annoyed that my mate is being led to her death with my two children, I already lost Matthew, I cannot lose you."

"And you won't, I promise, I love you, you are the father of my children, and my husband, and I will fight for everything we have built together."

Their mouths collided, passion and love erupted like fireworks between them, sparks covered their body as he kissed her neck, she moaned into the kiss making him growl, their lips smashed together again as her arms moved up from his chest to tangle in his hair, as his arms roamed to her white dress, he began to unlace it with his fingers and simultaneously ripped both sleeves off the already ruined dress and slid it off of her, he kissed down the valley of her breasts as she gasped, his lips travelled down to her stomach where he kissed where his child was growing.

she wrapped her arms around his neck and legs around his neck as he lifted her up before placing her on the ground.
And they made love on the forest floor.
"You are amazing." He whispered, as she slid back into the dress.

"Lace me up." She told him,
She pulled her hair over one shoulder as he pressed himself into her back and laced her up and kissed all over her neck while holding her stomach.

" Cmon the longer we stand here making out, the longer our daughter could be in danger." She said, feeling guilty.

"Your dress had time to dry though." He said, winking.