Eighteen- All Hail The King

Yes. This is that postman pat specsavers advert from like two years ago. Enjoy
________________________
" You look incredible Grace." Edith coos as she zips her up tightly, She span around for Margerie's seal of approval and she claps enthusiastically.

Her long red hair had been straightened and reached mid-waist, which had Completely shocked Margerie since she didn't know it was a wig.
Aramine removed her contracts lenses and added some last reappliances of makeup, followed by a pair of blossom pink heels which sat beautifully on her feet, to match her pink blush coloured dress perfectly, they had settled on a plain style which had lots of layers underneath, and then fell straight down, with a slightly long train at the back which had the back of  the dress puffed up, it ran straight across the chest and fell to her toes.

She looked like a queen,

"And how am I going to fight anyone off in this?" I question gesturing to the many layers of dress,

"You won't, this is just for your dramatic entrance, I have another outfit for the fight, come on." She whispers and she simply sighed, my shoulders sagging as She hauled up the ruffles at the Front of the dress and trailed to the back of the large shop.
After a good ten minutes getting it off She attempted squeeze into a pair of tight black trousers that disappear from the knee length boots, her hair is all tucked into a perfectly straight ponytail trailing down back, a tight black top Was tucked into the trousers with a halter neck style but with a keyhole cut above the cleavage,

"Jesus Edith you put a lot of thought into this."

"What is the big dress for?"
Margerie interrupts,
"It's so beautiful and I have loved making it, I want to know why you are getting all dressed up Grace, and, do you really have red hair?"

"She's getting married." Edith squeals, and then they are going paint balling for the reception!"

"Oh my! The youngsters these days. well congratulations Gracie," Margerie says shaking her head as she hobbles away,
"Edith!"

"Well your ex Jaxon will be there so you never know," she says winking as we bundle the dress into Edith's camper van, I shove the shoe box in and we clamber into the front of the car together.

I slide my hair into the cap and then place my blonde wig over it before adding a pair off fake glasses for effect as we drive through the city and back to Chicago.

Almost 12 long hours later and several coffees they had arrived at the hotel they were due to be staying at.

It was called the 'Cara beana' and looked pretty run down.
They entered and dragged their suitcases to their rooms, this is where they would teleport to the ceremony and hopefully not die.

After a long nap they turned on the television and found the werewolf channels, some of which were broadcasting the ceremony live, she watched in horror and disgust as he marched down the aisle with a long cloak of dark blue, lined with fur of the first weres. The same one that she wore when she turned 15, after five years of getting help from advisors on how to run the kingdom.
she had missed out on a childhood.

Edith wiggled into her own black dress and immediately teleported to the ceremony right next to the Hunter brother's who the camera was focused on, her gaze lingered on Matthews saddened expression, and an unreadable glisten in Logan's eyes. Her gaze next lingered on a fuming looking Jaxon who was barely containing his wolf, the reporter spoke about how infuriated jaxon was that his girl was being so easily forgotten, they also made a few remarks about how they 'hoped Jon was fairer than his sister.' They also had no explanation as to why he hadn't already been king.

Squeezing into her dress, she added her makeup, did her hair and slipped on her shoes, ready to teleport in,

"We will now place the mortal Crown Jewels upon our leader, the crown, orb and sceptre," he said gesturing to a cushion with the jewels.

"Do you accept the role as our leader, to care for and protect our people until death shall knight us a new king." The very same vow that Aramine had promised, and she would stand by that.

Aramine took her chance placing the orb and sceptre in her hands from through the screen and sat the crown on her head, she teleported in to the court and a wild wind whipped viciously through the throne room, sending hats and things flying In all directions.

Slowly the wind began to settle around them to reveal Aramine sitting on the throne, a smirk plastered on her face,

"I do." She said as all the gasps and clamouring appeared throughout the court, her brother lunged for her as the guards held them back,

"I know what's going through your mind, I will be kind and compassionate, as I have deadliness, it is not a competition, it is doing what's best for the people, and I swear I will do my best for our kingdom, until death shall night us a new king."

She locked eyes with a relieved looking Jaxon, he shoved past the guards, "out of my way." He growled as he pushed past, he stopped when he reached just in front of her,

"It's really you," he said with a crack in his voice,

"Jaxon." She whispered softly,

He cupped her cheek and she began to panic, hopefully he wouldn't kiss her , she didn't want to reject him in front of everyone.

He leaned down to her lips and she found herself addicted to his touch,
His rosy lips found their way to join to hers as they embraced, she wrapped her fingers in his blonde curly locks, desperate for any human contact, he wrapped his arms around her tiny waist and deepened the kiss.

Eventually when they pulled apart breathless, Logan caught her eye, his nostrils flaring, fists clenched,

"Well come on! Remember who she is! Fight!" Jon screamed at the audience.
Edith sent her a look Of panic.

And that's when all hell broke lose.