Bonus #1

Aramine pushed through the thorns and bushes of the forest the eerie moonlight illuminated the branches, her white long dress dragged all through the mud as she slipped and tripped, emerging from the forest she crawled onto an empty road.

She trailed down the dark road , her dress now torn and shredded, the grey Tarmac dug into her bare feet, her feet dragged and she stumbled before continuing down the seemingly endless road leading into hills of where Jon dissapeared.

"Jon!" She screamed, her throat was  scratched from over screaming.

The forests that surrounded the sides of the road were looming and swaying, tricking her mind with their shadows.

"Jon!" She hollered as loud as her lungs would permit her,
Before Aramine crumpled to the road,

He had taken her powers.
-------------------------------
3 days previously- September 19th 2023

"Morning" came the gravelly voice of Logan.

Aramine yawned in response before absently trailing her hands over Logan's defined chest.

He leaned down and kissed her slightly bulging stomach whispering to his "little girl" as Aramine shook her head,  she was only three months along but Logan was already excited for his second child.

He sighs in content.  Then a small bundle of giggles popped up from under the covers,

Tia's black wavy hair was strewn all over her face as the static made it stand up, she jumped over to Logan as a smile graced his well defined features, Aramine remembered how attractive she had thought he was, and still is,

"Look little chicken, little sister will be out soon," Logan whispered gesturing to Aramine's stomach.

"It could be brother," Aramine corrected,

"Well if it is we're having more until I get my little girls so I can spoil them rotten." logan remarked, his proud wolf showing,

Tia giggled as Logan tickled her and Aramine watched, so happy, unable to believe how lucky she had become.

It wasn't until later that day things went wrong.

Logan had gone to attend to a rogue problem on the west borders and Aramine was home alone as Tia was with Logan's grandmother.

She stood over the crib in the nursery, folding blankets and preparing to nurse her child,

A figure looming outside the castle caught her eye, a cloaked man.

His familiar smile sent shivers through her,

She didn't know why she did it.

But Aramine spotted Jon and bolted outside, her large dress trailing along the floor.

Straight through the woods.