Special Chapter ( ◜‿◝ )♡

The Misadventures of the Miracles and Gods

It was a bright sunny afternoon and the GoM with Mizumi and Momoi were out shopping for costumes for the upcoming Halloween party that evening when they stumbled upon the other members of the GoG.

"Ah! It's Fumi/Mizu/Mizumi" all them said in unison. "Yo! You guys looking for costumes too?" Mizumi asked.. "Yup!~ I wonder why it's so hard to look for a costume when it's Halloween season.." Luca complained.

"Children... Costumes you say?" an old woman butted in their conversation.. "Eeek!" Kagari, Kise, Momoi and Luca exclaimed when they noticed her. She was wearing a hood over her head and a lot of jewelry dangled on her neck and fingers.

"I know just the place.." the old woman said.. "Why should we listen to anything you say?" Akashi asked.. "My, my, what a feisty young man. You're feistiness will get in your way sooner than you may expect." Akashi pulled out his scissors but Mizumi stopped him from doing any harm.

"I'm sorry if he was being rude. That's just how he is. Can you tell us where we can get costumes? We have a Halloween party tonight so we would really appreciate the help.." Mizumi said.. "I don't think that's wise, nanodayo."

"I agree with Midorima, don't you find her suspicious?" Shei whispered. "What are you talking about? She's just an old lady who wants to help."

"Oba-san, *munch* you look *munch* strange.. *munch*" Murasakibara said and everyone's eyes widened! "Murasakibara!! ... I am so sorry for what he said.." Mizumi apologized..

"Murasakibara-kun, please refrain from saying things like that." Kuroko suddenly popped up beside the old lady. "Uwaaah! Since when were you there?!" They all screamed except for Akashi, Mizumi, Luca, and Satomi.. "I've been here the whole time."

"Never mind that. Oba-san, where can we find costumes?" Mizumi repeated her question.. "You might want to take down notes.." the old lady whispered and breathed in. "First you see that post at your right, cross that street and turn left then on the second post turn another left and from there go straight until you see an orange shop then turn right and cross the street to your left and....."

~After an hour

"Then when you see a building covered in black, that's the store. Got it?" all they could do was nod since they were dizzy with the lefts and rights..

"Magic ends at Midnight.." the old lady says then disappeared in a puff of smoke! "Woah! Where did she go?!" Yusuke and Aomine yelled.. "Was she a witch?!" Kise and Kagari exclaimed. "No, she's right over there.." Kuroko pointed out..

"Kyaaah! How long have you been there?!" they all yelled except for Akashi, Mizumi, Luca, and Satomi, again. "Kyaaah! How did she get over there?!" they yelled again after turning their attention to the old lady.. "Darn it. I got caught.." she mumbled and scurried away.

"Wow, who knew she could run that fast in her age?" Kamui commented. "Right?~ Like what old woman would do a disappearing act and run away after getting caught?" Kagari said while pointing to where the old woman went..

"Whatever let's just get our costumes.." Mizumi said and led the way. "Don't tell me you remembered all the turns, lefts and rights?" Yusuke asked amazed. "Although I'd like to thank you for thinking so great of me. But did you forget we have the technology to get directions to a certain place called Google Map?"

The GoM and GoG face palmed.. "But don't you need the name of the place to get the directions?" Momoi asked.. Mizumi just hummed while tapping a few things on her phone. "Yup!~ And she told us the name.."

"Haaa?! What are you talking about? She didn't give us any names! All she gave us were confusing directions!" Aomine grumbled and Mizumi hit him on the head. "I wonder why you're so dumb.." she mumbled and noticed the confused expression of the others..