Escape

3rd Person's POV

The GoM were each taking their bath's since it took them atleast 10 hours to get out of the maze.. I bet you all want to know how they got out...

~~~~~~Escape~~~~~~

(Akashi's Side)

"Finally. I tamed them" he looked around and all the dogs are now under his control.. He then started to search for the map..

People watching:

Luca: *spits water* I can't believe he controlled my dogs!!

Akashi kept on looking for the map and noticed Tetsuya #2... He had a piece of paper in his mouth and gave it to Akashi.

Akashi: Where did you find this?

People watching:

Kagari: Where did that dog come from?

Mizumi: Oh! That's Ichi! My pet!

Kagari: Then why is he there?

Mizumi: I lost him in the maze...

Shei: *facepalms* That was an Epic Failure!

Akashi: Finally I can get out..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Kuroko's Side)

Kuroko's Reaction: I-I *sniff* ... I have to find the map. *sniff* . I have to let you go..  *stands up and attempts to find the map.. then looks at the milkshake* I can't! I can't! *grabs the empty container and sobs* W-wait, what?.. *Realizes that the map was attached to it* Oh. Now I can get out.. I'll just buy one when I get out. *poker face*

People: He's back to his old self.. -__-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Kise's Side)

Kise's Reaction: *still running around.... then steps on a worm* Hi! I'm wormy, can you be my friend? *looks at the worm* A stuffed worm ?_? >> O_O The map!! *takes the map and hurries off*

People:

Luca: I can't believe you used a stuffed worm that talks!!

Shei: It ain't our fault he stepped on it. Right? *looks over at Kagari*

Kagari: *mumbles* He stepped on wormy. He stepped on wormy..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Murasakibara's Side)

After a while Murasakibara got tired and ate some snacks. Those 'some' snacks turned into 'a lot' of snacks. And he learned to share with the crows.

After having a picnic with crows, they finished off the pile of snacks. The crows went away and Murasakibara found the map which was hidden underneath the snack pile.

People:

Luca: How did he??

Mizumi: He really is a strange titan..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Aomine's Side)