MJ

~~~~~Flash Back~~~

"MJ." You say as you blush. You and MJ were sitting on a bench in the park. You called him because you wanted to confess your feelings.

"Yeah?" He said as he smiled curiously. You put your thumb out. You signaled for him to do the same. You then pressed yours against him forming a heart.

"I like you.." You say nervously as you blush and shut your eyes tightly. He smiles.

"I like you too (y/n)!" He says as he hugs you. You smile as you hug back.

"We'll always be best friends!" He says not getting what you said. You become less happy as he pulls away and then holds both of your hands as is smiling as he looks at you happily.

~~~~~~End of Flash Back~~~~~

"He thought you meant best friend like?" Moonbin says. You cross your arms as you nod and frown. Moonbin was the one you always talked to for these kind of things.

"I can't believe this I even gave him a heart.." You said as you pouted. Moonbin ruffled your hair.

"Your the one with the happy virus in your mind so good luck." He said as he stood up and the two of  you said your good byes as he left. You made your way upstairs and slumped on your bed as you pouted. 

"Of course I am the one with Happy Virus in my head.." You said as you stared at the ceiling. Then your phone began to ring. You looked at it and it was MJ. He wanted to video chat with you. You accepted and smiled as you waved.

"(Y/n) you should come over!! I'm bored and its pretty empty." He said as he pouted. She giggled a bit and smiled.

"Anything for my best friend!" You said. He smiled brightly.

"Yay!! Okie! See you soon!!" He said. You waved as you smiled and hung up. You then put your phone down. You got up and dressed. Then you got another call. You looked at your phone. You picked it up curiously.

"Hello?" You said to the unknown number. 

"Hello, good afternoon is this.... (f/n) (l/n)?" A voice says. 

"Yes." You says. 

"Well we've received your video and application for our company. And we are happy to sign you." The voice says. 

"Uh-"

"Be here in 10 and we can sign you here." They say.

"uhm.. oh ok-." They hang up before you can say anything.

"That was weird.." You say as you put your phone down. 

"What did I sign up for again?" You said. You then shrugged and then your phone vibrated leaving an address. You looked it up and then smiled remembering you had sent a video to a music company who was looking for new people. You jumped up and down smiling as you ran out of your room with your things and put your shoes on. You were excited you had forgot about going to MJ's. 

~~~~~~~~~

After about 2 hours you were out of the building. You signed and got a good deal. You were happy. You remembered you had turned off your phone and took it out. You ran back in and to where you had a talk with your new manager. You stop when you hear your manager talking.

"Mh.. We've got her." She says. You then listen.

"Well she seemed very enthusiastic about it so there's no need to convince her. She believes she'll be a star... As if.. We just needed a pretty face for our true stars." She says. You frown as you then run out of there. You stop when you realize your at the front desk. The lady smiles and picks your phone up from her desk top.

"Ms. (l/n) You forgot this." She says. You look at her and take it, after saying your thank yous, you then run out as your phone turns on. You stop when you noticed MJ called you a couple times and texted you. Then before you check any of them you get a call. From MJ. You frown as you silent it then put your phone in your pocket. You then run and cry as you go home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You lay in your bed and under the covers. You hear your door open and you poke your head out crying still. It was MJ. You went back under the blankets.

"Hey.. (y/n).." He says. You were silent. He smiled as he grabbed the blanket and went under with you. He laid next to you and looked at you. You try and avoid eye contact but he's the only thing you can look at. He then hugs you.

"Cheer up!" He says. You still frown. 

"Tell me.. Whats wrong.." He says as he still hugs you. You grip his shirt and sob lightly. He pats your back and rubs it. 

"You... That company.. Everything.." You say. He looks at you as he pulls away and puts his hands on your cheeks.

"If you would've came tonight.. Then you wouldn't say that.. I waited for you.. At the park.. I knew what you meant. But I wanted to surprise you." He says as he wipes your tears away. You stared at him. You had no words.

"So you do like me.." You unthinkably said. He blushed and smiled as he nodded. You hugged him and didnt want to let go. He smiled as he hugged back.

"Dont cry anymore.." He says. You nod.

"Your smile is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." He says. You blush as you smile slightly. He smiles as he closes his eyes.

"I got signed for that music company.." You say. He side glances at you.

"But all they want is a pretty face.." You say as you look down. He looks at you and smiles.

"Show them you can be more than a pretty face." He said with a wide smile. You smile as you nod and giggle a little.

"People wanted me because I was so handsome and see now I'm a huge respected happy virus." He said as he did a small cute face. You giggle as you kissed his cheek. He smiles and blushes.

"Well lets go somewhere!" He said. You nod as you sit up with him. The two of you were still under the blanket. He gave you a silly grin as he stood up pulling the blanket off of you and still over him. You looked at him curiously.

"I'm gonna get you!" He said. You giggled as you got up and ran around the room clapping all around. He laughed as he tried to go you. When you weren't paying attention you tripped and fell. He went the way he heard the small thud and then fell on top of you.

"Mh? (Y/n)?" He said. You blush as you looked at him. He pulled the blanket off of his face and looked at you. You looked at him and he seemed causal as you still blushed.

"Whats wrong?" He said.

"Can you not breath?!" He said as he started to get up to get off. You blushed as you pulled him back down and hugged him. He went with it and hugged back. You sighed happily and stayed there for a few minutes.

"This almost seemed like a dream.. But I know now that your here.." You say. He smiles. You pull away and then kiss him with a smile on your face. He smiled and blushed as he kissed back. You then pulled away and got up kissing him on his nose then sticking your tongue out running away. He laughs as he went after you.

{1284 words}