That book + Rant

I dont think any of you remember this book, unless you've been around for some time reading my books in May of last year to be specific.

Well it was a very confusing book.

Why?

Because that book was reliant on the reader.

Its a very interactive book.

So basically the book..

I dont know how to explain it..

So there was you{(y/n)}

And you were never able to make a decision yourself so you were very reliant on what other choose for you.

But then you made bestfriends with all 6 members and in the story as according to fanfic they all fall for you.

Then thats when the choices and reliance on the readers happen.

As (Y/n), at the end of every chapter there is usually 2 choices and you will have to choose which one you want.

The 2 of the choices will just be individual

Choose #1

Choose #2

If there were to be any other choices then there might be something addition to add to whatever choice.

Alright anyways!

The reason I bought it up is because if you guys wanted I could start that as something for you guys to interact and actually have an Astro book that I would work harder on because I have you guys to tell me what you want.

But keep in mind just because I start a new book doesnt mean this one will be abandoned.

School is almost over and then I work on the about the 9 chapters I have in draft for this book :)))))))))

So look forward to that even if you guys get a new book this one will still be here.

NOW! FOR MY RANT!

Okay so you know how Astros comeback was cancelled?!

Like, I know there was a reason behind it..

BUT IVE BEEN WAITING FOR ALL 6 OF THEM TO COME BACK.

Also, Jinjins like a king is amazing and should be talked about more cause its just amazing, he isn't my bias but mh.. He is one amazing bias wrecker XD

ANYWAYS!

YEAH, I WANTED A COMEBACK LIKR EXCUSE YOU!

THERE HAS BEEN NOTHING FOR SO LONG!!!

IN MY OPINION!

If you CANNOT provide a kind of smooth life for the idols under your company that want to make music then they deserve better tbh.

Anyways, thats all.

I just had to get it out.

Well make sure to comment about that book thingy~!!

Baii!!