○Moonbin○

"Lets just be friends..." You say as you looked down sadly unsure of what to do.

"Alright.. I understand.." You then left and gulped feeling bad. Then you bumped into someone.

"Im sorry..." You say as you sniffed and began to cry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You shot up and wiped your eyes.

"That dream again.." You say as you sighed and swing your legs to the side. You then gor up and made your way to the bathroom washing up. Your phone then went off. You went to your room with your tooth brush in your mouth as yoy picked your phone up from the bed. You then read the alarm context.

Job Interview 10minutes
Snooze( ● )Dismiss

Your eyes widened as you ran and rushed getting ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You ran into the Ice Cream shop and breathed in and out heavily.

"Im here.. For... Interview..." You say. The guy that was there nodded and laughed lightly.

"He is never here on time, so it'll be a while. But he might like someone who gets here on time." He says as he reached his hand out and fixed your hair. You blushed lightly and chuckled a bit embarrassed.

"Oh, okay, so where should I wait?" You say. He then pointed to a chair that was next to him.

"He always makes the people that are being interviewed sit at the counter." He says. You then nodded and went around and then sat down in the chair.

"Im (Y/n), Nice meeting you by the way." You say as you smiled a bit. He then nodded and smiled.

"My name is, Moonbin, nice meeting you too. I'll be back, I need to grab something from the back." He says. You looked around seeing there wasn't a lot of people there and no one seemed to be interested in ice cream since it was mildly cold outside now a days.

"Yeah, sure." You say. He then puts a thumbs up and then left. When he did a group of people came in.

"Hello!" A guy in the front says. You them became nervous as you bowed your head a bit.

"Let me get, 4 ice creams, chocolate for 2 of then Vanilla for the other two. Actually let me get a coffee flavored, 1 chocolate, and 2 vanillas. For the 2 vanillas please add chocolate sprinkles. For the 1 chocolate the same things. And thats all." He says fastly. You sat processing the sentence.

"1 coffee, 2 Vanilla with chocolate sprinkles, 1 chocolate with chocolate sprinkles." You say. He then nodded and smiled. You then went to make it and realized that you didnt know how to work any of this and you thought observing the machinery in front of you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Coffee, Vanilla, Vanilla, Chocolate!" You say as you gave them their ice creams. You figured it out after a while and reading the signs. They took their ice creams and smiled. You then jumped hearing clapping from behind you.

"Amazing job, Myungjun has a very fast way of speakings when he wants to so new employees tend to give up but you managed. You are hired." Moonbin says. His name tag changed from employee to manager. When you turned to the guy known as Myungjun he had taken off his jacket showing his uniform, the people around him enjoyed their ice cream, so they weren't employees