Rocky (Ft. MJ)

"(Y/n)!! Why are you always here to see Rocky?! You guys aren't dating right?!" MJ says as he pouted and messed with you as the two of you walked through the halls to the practice room.

"Cause I've know Rocky more than any of you dorks obviously." You say as you stick your tounge out. He then sighs as he stares at you.

"Well, mayybbee~ We can go on a date so we can get to know each other!!" MJ says. You then playfully rolled your eyes.

"Stop joking around, your so weird." You say as you entered the room. MJ sighed as he waited a few before going in.

"As if I'd joke about that.." He mumbles then entered the room.

"(Y/n)!" The guys all said as they smiled at you. Rocky then smiled as he went over and then ruffled your hair. You smiled up at him and blushed.

"Hey, how are you? What's going on?" He says as he stood next to you. You then held a bag out as you smiled.

"Well, I have food for you, and the guys." You say making sure not to single anyone out. MJ laughed a bit as he went over wrapping his arm around you.

"But, we all know.. Your made it for your love Rocky." He says as he wiggled his eyebrows. You then blushed as you pushed him away with a small smile.

"A-Ani.. I made it for everyone.." You say shyly. Rocky then smiled as he blushed and then bent down to your height.

"Dont worry about it, he's Joking." Rocky says. You then nod slightly still smiling as you sat down on the ground and took out everything. The guys sat with you as Rocky and MJ sat besides you.

"Thank you!" They all say as they opened their food taking in the smell before eating. MJ then had a very silly reaction.

"Mhh! With this food, I may marry you!" He says. You blush and Rocky kinda went into defense mode as he scooted closer to you. You then smack her shoulder lightly as you unsurely chuckled.

"Wow, that's a lot to say.." Rocky mumbled but clearly you heard it as did MJ and some of the others. Everyone looked at him as he ate a bit. He then looked at everyone seeing you were blushing like crazy at how cute he was being jealous.

"Mwo..." He says as he looks back down blushing. You then slightly push your shoulder against his and smiled. He smiled slightly as he glanced at you. MJ stared at the two of you as you both played around a bit like a couple.

"You know being a third wheel isn't fun." MJ says a bit jealously. Everyone looks at him. As he still ate his food in silence.

"Cheer up Hyung, there are others." Sanha says as he patted his shoulder. MJ then looks at him and pouts a bit.

"Aish, just leave it." He says as he shoos his hand away. You look at MJ and then sigh as you went back to eating, feeling a bit bad for him. Rocky noticed and then ruffled your hair as he went back to eating. The whole room went into an awkward silence for a while until the others started to clear the air a bit talking a bunch of random stuff.

~~~~~~~~~~~

You walked out with MJ because Rocky had to continue with helping the others. It was silent between the two of you as you and him slowly walked.

"Uh.. I'm sorry.." You say still feeling a bit bad. He looked at you and then sighed as he ruffled your hair a little.

"Ani, dont worry about me..." He says with a smile. You were unsure of it as you nodded a bit then looked down.

"Yah, smile." He says as he stops in front of you and then pinches your cheeks lightly as he pulled them upwards. You whined a bit as you laughed slightly.

"Yahh~~ It hurts~!!" You say as you pout a bit. He then smiles as he let's go and leaves you with a smile in your face.

"Dont frown, it makes me feel I've done something wrong.." He says as he smiled down at you. You nod as you look at him. He then grabs your cheeks again and then gives you a kiss on the forehead.

"W-What are you doing." You say as you look at him. He then smiles as he pulled away and looked down at you.

"This is me, giving you my love I have for you.. I still won't not love you.. But I will accept the fact.." He paused and then saw Rocky coming towards the too. He then smiled as he chuckled mischeviously.

"You love Rocky!" He says aloud as he pushes you back. You kinda took a few steps back before falling. But you didnt hit the ground. You fell on Rocky who had held onto you. MJ then laughed a bit before running off back to the practice room.

"Aish.." You say. You then put your head back looking up at Rocky who looked down at you as he blushed a bit.

"Gwaenchanha.." He says. You then gulp a bit as you nodded and he helped you up then got himself up. The two of you stood there awkwardly.

"Uhm.. So... Did you hear anything.." You say as you blushed. He then nods and then slowly went closer to you.

"But its okay, I feel the same way.." He says. You then looked at him with a small smile as you hesitated but hugged him. He hugged back happily as he smiles down at you. As you two were enjoying that full of love hug the moment was soon gone when MJ had came back and hugged the both of you.

"Dont forget me!!" He says as he smiled. You and Rocky then looked at MJ who was enjoying this and then laughed lightly.

~~~~~~~~~

So this was an attempt.

BTSjiminkpop [Thank you for commenting]

Since its a first time doing this kinds 3 way stuff then its a little crappy.

But yeah!

It'll get better.

Not so long you know something basic for a starter, in the future I may just remake this one when I get more better.

Baii!!