JinJin PT. 1

You were walking the school halls as you sighed a bit. It was February. Meaning all the he love in the school will be revealed. Especially in this school, they go nuts for Valentine's day.

"Aww! I like you too!" You walked by a pair who is now newly together. They of course took things a bit fast and continued showing there love.

"Geez..." You say as you look away. You then sped up your walking. Honestly you didnt bother to interfere. You got to your classroom and sat down putting your head down seeing more activity in here especially since the teachers weren't in yet.

"Yah! Get a room!" You said. A lot of people rolled there eyes and casually left. You saw more than half the class left. You sighed as you looked around. Spotting only a few guys. Your eyes landed on one who glanced at you and slightly blushed. You then stared at him for a bit finding him familiar, you then shrugged looking away.

~~~~~~~~~~

The end of the day finally. You stretched as you stood up. Since a lot of people decided to skip school, everyon got to go home earlier.

"I didnt actually mean leave.. But I guess it saved everyone who doesn't care!" You say to yourself. You then began walking to your locker.

"Excuse me." Someone says. You kept walking not knowing if someone was talking to you.

"Uhm! Excuse me!" They called out again. You then turned around seeing a guy standing there. You look around and then see no one then you pointed to yourself.

"Neh. You." He says. You then nod and put your hands up gesturing a what to him. He then walked over to you and then blushed as he grabbed your cheeks and then pulled you into an instant kiss. You eyed widened as you blushed. He then pulled away handing you a note then ran away. You stood there shook at what just happened. Then you looked at the note.

'Hello, my name is Park Jinwoo... Call me JinJin.. If you (Y/n) are reading this then.. I probably went and did something as in.. You know.. But anyways, I like you.. And last Valentines day.. Me and my friends made a small thing.. Where if you lost.. We would have to kiss someone we liked the next Valentines.. And I lost because I was too slow.. So yeah.. Happy Valentines Day.. and maybe if you wanted to.. We could hang out some more.. If yeah, can you meet me at the cafe near the park today at 6.... Well thats all.. See ya..

~JinJin♥'

You then gulp as you felt your heart race. You then hit your chest a little bit.

"How could you do this to me..." You say as you blushed and kept hitting your heart area. You then breathed in and out as you grabbed your stuff.

"T-That was my first kiss too... And its from a complete Stranger...." You say talking to yourself. You then you walked outside the school and then pouted as you screamed a bit. The few kids there looked at you weirdly. You shot glares to them and they looked away seeing you weren't in the mood. You then walked home thinking as you kept your hand over your mouth.

~~Meanwhile~~

"I did it.. I kissed her.." JinJin says as he blushed. The guys then laughed a bit as they all went over and gave him so sign of doing a good job.

"Cheer up Hyung. I bet she liked it." Sanha says. They all nodded in agreement. JinJin then sighs as he went to his window.

"How am I supposed to live with this... She lives right next door too.. Why did we have to move.." He says. He then jumped and hide behind the curtains.

"There she is." He Says. They all then went to the window seeing you walking. They noticed you had your mouth covered and was blushing, all while holding the note in your hand. They smiled as they chuckled.