The Romance Must Go On[Moonbin]

Setting:
-Middle School
-Theater
Characters:
-Moonbin*Main*
-(Y/n)*Main*
●Others●
The rest of astro
SinB
Teachers
Random people

●♡Lets Begin♡ ●

"Hansoo, how many times do I have to say it... Of course I like you!"

"Next! Sweet heart your being to much. She says love not like, read this script again on your freetime." You say. You were directing your first play. This was the one time where you a freshman could bully all the older kids who tried out.

"I think I have had enough girls, lets move on to the boys." You say. The girls then all move out as the boys come in.

"Alright, lets get this started." You say excitedly.

~~Time Skip~~

You sighed and stood up. Everyone was done. You didn't find a suitable male role or female role.

"Everything will be posted tomorrow! I encourage you all to work hard if you get picked, even if you dont there is always the next one." You say. Everyone leaves, you sigh sitting down. The manager of the group sat next to you.

"How about you play the female lead after all, you already memorized everything and.. None of those girls actually showed they had it in them." The manager says. You then nod in agreement and decide to take the role.

"Well go head home, Its getting la--."

"Excuse me! Are auditions over??" Someone said. You sighed as you cleaned up not looking at the person.

"Yes, sorry you miss--..." You stopped when you looked at him, you had never seen such a good looking person.

"Missed it, but since I am in a good mood all of a sudden why not go for it. Whos part are you trying for?" You say with a smile. The manager looks at you confused and shrugs as he continues.

"I want to try Hansoo... But I haven't read the script so I dont know what its about right now.." He says. You then nod and then opened your script.

"Well, first we have to get your information." You say. He then nods and went over to you as you handed him a paper. He then filled out the information need. You glanced.

'Moonbin what a cute name.. I wonder what gra-- Woah.. One grade higher than me.. Pretty young.'

You say as you stared into space. He then put the information there and stood a bit away in front of you, you snapped out of it and looked at your script.

"Alright, so the two main characters are Hara the girl lead which is going to be played by me, and Hansoo who is the male lead. Hansoo doesn't know Hara until their high school years, Hara is you know the classic little nerdy shy girl and you know as the classics Hansoo after meeting her is trying to get her to come out of her shell, but it turns out Hara has a crush on Hansoo and Hansoo ends up liking her too but he has a girlfriend who tries to keep them apart, but in the end as in every classic the guy and the nerdy girl always end up together as she changes so thats when the romance happens." You say. He then nods and you hand him a script, he looked down at it and read in his head. You stared at him slightly observing him.

"Okay, I think I am ready." He says. You then jumped a bit and nodded. He breathed out slightly and then looked at you with a whole different look. You blushed slightly and stared at him.

"Hara, you wont understand... You make..." He stopped and stepped closer, he then grabbed your hand and put it to his heart.

"This.. Go crazy.. It feels like it'll explode..." Your hand on his heart as you blushed a bright red and still stared at him. He then let go of your hand and his face changed again into one with a smile.